Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
1 year 11 months ago #127610 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Copper bounced off support
100k bid, somebody hoping for a bargain. I bought a little today and some at .175 on way down. I will probably buy more when I take some profits else where. Maybe SALT, had a nice move

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #127608 by ron
ron replied the topic: Copper bounced off support
Bought 2500 shares at $0.15,buy when some are afraid,buy low and sell high !!!

More
1 year 11 months ago #127607 by ron
Agree alexgreat, Zonte's bid at $0.12 for 100,000 shares,when is the last time we saw that,which year ?

More
1 year 11 months ago #127606 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Copper bounced off support
ron, I think those grades are a good indication that Zonte could hit. Interesting they hit on hole lucky 13. Did someone mention Zonte has drilled 12?

Too bad TORQ put this out in the crappiest market in years, But they did get financing done before the market tanked

More
1 year 11 months ago #127605 by ron
Will these results be a point of comparison with those of Zonte one day ?

Torq Makes New Discovery at its Margarita Iron-Oxide Copper-Gold Project: 90 metres of 0.94% Copper and 0.84 g/t Gold

torqresources.com/news-media/news/2022/t...r-and-0.84-g-t-gold/

More
1 year 11 months ago #127604 by ron
ron replied the topic: Gramalote Study expected 2nd quarter 2022
Kaiser is seeing a strong comeback for the juniors in canada.

More
1 year 11 months ago #127603 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals substantially updated website

Hoss wrote: Relax, we just went through the worst month in the stock market since the original Covid crash. Of course Zonte is weak and so is most everything else in my portfolio, save for oil and gas. Markets are worried about the interest rate bogeyman and that will probably ease when they actually raise rates this week.

Now is the time to buy when most others are afraid. Ron makes a good point, when volume comes it will be hard to buy as the stock will be rocketing higher as buyers will be chasing, but easy to take profits. MINE made a big move on magnesium that hardly anyone knows what it is, ZON will be copper that is the most sought after base metal.

NFLD was one of the largest copper producers in the world back in war time. There is a lot of copper there and Zonte owns a whole mineralized belt. Cross Hills shows copper all over the place and Zonte has at least 10 targets there. A discovery will be made.

It does not matter what Flynn says or anyone. What matters is what Christopher does and what mother nature already has done. A discovery will be made at Cross Hills and probably a huge one. They are not drilling now so it will not happen in next few months, but now is the time to buy when others are fearful.

How many times have you watched markets and stocks go down, only to come back up. Timing is everything, but you don't have to be dead on.

A discovery will be made at Cross Hills and probably a huge one. They are not drilling now so it will not happen in next few months, but now is the time to buy when others are fearful.

Happy to read that i'm not the only one who's positive and who has a strong faith !!!!

Go Hoss Go

More
1 year 11 months ago #127602 by ron
Agree Pasta,we're not getting any younger,believe I'll be able to sell at a much higher price than $0.25,the reason why I bought more this week,

facts are facts and the last trade was at $0.165 friday,can't argue with that,but buying mining shares requires a certain amount of faith and madness,

wonder which one will prove me right or lead me to doubt myself, time will tell,

but yeah,time flies much faster than news released driving up Zonte's stock price,my faith and madness often come in contractions, I try to let them argue with each other without it affecting my sanity too much...lol...

More
1 year 11 months ago #127601 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: Gramalote Study expected 2nd quarter 2022
Well, I have been in this stock since 2007. The stock went up a little bit about 4 years ago when they went to the Yukon. History on this stock has been terrible over the 15 years. That is a fact. No one can dispute this.
This is a mining stock and its possible it may have its day in the future, but I may be dead by then.
In the past I have sold some of my stock and purchased more dividend growing stocks that have done much better than Zonte to date. ( Canadian Banks and Telus.)
I would have sold more but there were never any buyers over the last couple years, so I still have some shares.
If the stock hits .25 cents or above I will sell the rest of my shares. We are all not getting any younger.
When I have sold my last share I will let you know and probably be moving on.
How long will it take for a .25 cent share price ? Will it even get back there ? I could be here for a long time.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #127600 by ron

flynn wrote: If you had that time machine and spoke to your 2017 self, I hope you would say don't waste your time or money in this dead stock, cause in 5 years you can buy it for the same price.

Yes,if i had the time machine,but i don't !!!

If I had a million dollars by Barenaked Ladies

Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by ron.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #127599 by ron

Pasta wrote: Are you feeling ok?
Everything alright?

Pasta,there's two kinds of shareholders of Zonte,those who have faith and that believe the share price is going higher,and those who don't have faith and that believe the share price won't budge,on which side are you Pasta,on flynn's side ?

You know on which side that i stand !!!
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by ron.

More
1 year 11 months ago #127597 by ron
Copper will be in fire in years to come,GoldnBoy,do you have the depth,thanks ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper