Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127516 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Its must be nice to know that Zonte a 5Million dollar company rents an office in the back on a sheet metal shop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127515 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Attachments:

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127514 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
I haven't paid to much attention lately but, Zonte's office location has changed. It's not really a big deal , and its down the road a few km's.
One thing I would like to know is their plans for this spring, which is pretty much here. Are they going to the Yukon ?
I would think things would have been prepped for the Yukon this winter if they where attempting any work to be done there in the spring/summer.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127507 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Nobody knows what a judge will do. Could be tomorrow, next week or next month. I guess later this year for sure

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127506 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks for the depth GoldnBoy,was surprised that Goldman mentioned the trial date to be released later this year,we all thought,as RonS, it would be any day soon.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127504 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
A nice buy order cleaned up some 20 cent stock, but a few offers to get through yet at 20 and 21
Attachments:

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127468 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Goldman, long post with lots of info.

I think this is key 'that would reasonably be expected to have a material effect on our financial condition or future results of operations.'

Good legal gobbly goup. I guess they could argue that Gramalote is not material since it is exploration with no final feasibility at this time and they only have 50% interest.

As you point out that B2Gold is worth $6 billion so if they had to pay 50% of a $50 to $100 million settlement to Zonte, I am sure lawyers could argue it is not material but the normal cost of business and land acquisition :)

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 3 weeks ago #127465 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Thank you for the few shareholders who found and discussed the B2Gold most recent press release .

See the B2Gold March 30, 2022 Annual Information Form ("AIF")

Page 58 to Page 60 - Other Properties - Gramalote Project

Following a review of the Gramalote Feasibility Study work completed up to May 2021, we believed that there was strong potential to improve the economics of the Gramalote Project, which could be developed by revisiting the original Gramalote Project design parameters included in the existing mining permit (as applied in the Gramalote PEA in January 2020 and historical AngloGold studies) and further optimizing project design. Review of the updated Gramalote Ridge Mineral Resource also shows that further value can be created through additional drilling of the Inferred portions of the Mineral Resource area, both within and adjacent to the designed pit, with 34,014.93 m of drilling completed in 2021 and """"""""" a mineral resource update expected in the second quarter of 2022. """"""""

The Gramalote Project team continues to advance work on different project optimization opportunities to potentially reduce capital costs and operating costs, and improve the operability and sustainability of the project. These activities include road optimization and layout, pit design and phasing, blast design optimization, river deviation changes, improved infrastructure layout and further optimization of the plant design. Optimization efforts also include continuing exploration drilling at the Gramalote Ridge deposit with additional drilling at the Trinidad deposit. The
Gramalote Project continues to benefit from strong federal and local government support as well as continuing support from local communities.
Drilling in 2021 included 132 core holes (41,542 m) including 110 core holes (34,015 m) in Gramalote Ridge, 18 core holes (6,488 m) in the Trinidad satellite deposit, and four core holes (1,039 m) in the San Antonio area.
During 2020–2021, infill resource drilling in Gramalote Ridge totalled 74,923 m (220 holes) """"" with the purpose of confirming and converting the Inferred Mineral Resources to Indicated status to provide the basis for the Gramalote Feasibility Study
to be completed in 2022. """""

""""""""""We expect that the results of the Gramalote Feasibility Study will be available by the end of the second quarter of 2022 with the final Gramalote Feasibility Study delivered in the third quarter of 2022. """"""""""""""

"""""If the final economics of the Gramalote Feasibility Study are positive and a construction decision is made to develop the Gramalote Project as an open pit gold mine, we would utilize our proven internal mine construction team to build
the mine and mill facilities and operate the mine on behalf of us and AngloGold. The Gramalote Project has several key infrastructure advantages, including: reliable water supply (high rainfall region and located next to the Nus River); adjacent to a national highway, which connects directly to Medellin, and to a major river with port facilities capable of bringing supplies by barge to within 70 km of the site; proximity to the national electricity grid with ample low cost power and a stable record of hydroelectric power; and a skilled labour workforce within Colombia. In addition, we expect the Gramalote Project to benefit from several key operational advantages, including: excellent metallurgical characteristics of the ore, which results in high recovery rates at low processing costs; relatively low strip ratio in the mine; low power costs and the ability to mine and process higher grade ore in the initial years of the mine life resulting in improved project economics. The Gramalote Project will continue to advance resettlement programs, establish coexistence programs for small miners, work on health, safety and environmental projects and continue to work with government and local communities on social programs.""""

Looking at the Feb 28, 2020 B2Gold Press Release on Sedar , attached was the " Gramalote Project , Columbia ,43-101 Technical Report " dated effective Dec 31 , 2019.
Section 1.17 states that the then current price of gold was $ 1,500 US / oz and a gold price of US $ 1,350 /oz was used to evaluate the base economics for the 2020 PEA .
Table 1-5 indicates over 4 million oz. !!!!!

With the current Gold Price being more than 25 percent higher and all the completed exploration since Dec 2020 and maybe a higher cut off grade of gold ,as well the conversion of Inferred Mineral Resources to Indicated status , then I would expect to see greater than 5 million oz in the upcoming Gramalote Feasibility Study .

On page 86 , there is commentary about Legal Proceedings

LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
We are, from time to time, involved in various claims, legal proceedings and complaints arising in the ordinary course of business. We cannot reasonably predict the likelihood or outcome of these actions. There are no pending or contemplated legal proceedings to which we are a party or of which any of our material properties are the subject that would reasonably be expected to have a material effect on our financial condition or future results of operations.
During the last financial year, we have not been subject to any penalties or sanctions imposed by a regulatory body in respect of securities legislation or regulatory requirements or any penalty or sanction that would likely be considered
important to a reasonable investor in making an investment decision. We have not entered into any settlement agreement in respect of securities legislation or regulatory requirements.

The last line of the first paragraph above make reference to material effect on our financial condition or future results of operations . The current market value of B2Gold is about CDN $ 6 Billion . One or two percent is CDN $ 60 to $ 120 million .
As well , B2Gold responsibility to extinguish the Zonte related claim would be one half of the Gramalote Joint Venture final settlement amount . I anticipate that to obtain Gramalote project bank financing , the Gramalote Joint Venture would have to obtain and provide the banking consortium with documentation of Clear title to all the Gramalote Lands .
The written Legal Proceedings information above , in the B2Gold Annual Information Form was a " Very Evasive Legal Proceedings Disclaimer . "
In my opinion , it is standard procedure for B2Gold to keep going forward as if there are no problems !

Later this year , the case should have a trial date announced by the Columbian Court .

With the Cross Hills Copper Project , the Gramalote Court Date to be announced later this year and the McConnell Jest Package , 2022 should be a significant year for Zonte's Stock Price to rise a Few Times !!!

I expect the final Gramalote Feasibility to substantially exceed the

More
2 years 4 weeks ago #127446 by ron
Excellent point Gambler,hope you're right,can't wait for the trial date to be released,we want the stock to react like our brother MINE.

Go Zonte Go !!!

More
2 years 4 weeks ago #127443 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
B2Gold is not going to mention Zonte in their financial statements. They will have to in the feasibility just as they did in the prefeasibility study.

People should be asking why B2Gold has delayed the feasibility 3 times? And my answer is you cannot produce a feasibility study if you do not own the property down the middle of the proposed open pit

More
2 years 4 weeks ago #127442 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: Stop drinking the Kool Aid

Want to know why the volume and share price of Zon is Dead.

March 30, 2022 Annual Information Form ("AIF")

LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
that would reasonably be expected to have a material effect on our financial condition or future results of operations. .

I don't think B2Gold has anything to do with volume. Nobody is aware of this but us few here. Also just because B2Gold does not reasonably expect something does not mean it will not happen.

Lets see if their story changes when a trial is announced. That becomes fact not 'reasonably be expected'.

More
2 years 4 weeks ago - 2 years 4 weeks ago #127441 by ron
That was the news from Zonte on November 18, 2021,

The Company is also pleased to announce an update on the Gramalote legal case in Colombia. The presiding judge recently notified the parties that the case is closed for further submissions and the next step is the trial. The Company will provide an update when the trial has been scheduled. For further information on the case, please see the Feb 4, 2021 press release here www.zontemetals.com/press-releases/zonte...application-colombia

What is going on, RonS or Goldman might have an anwer ?
Last Edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by ron.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper