Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127437 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
What is this ?

Is this news from Zonte ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127436 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Stop drinking the Kool Aid

Want to know why the volume and share price of Zon is Dead.

March 30, 2022 Annual Information Form ("AIF")

LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
We are, from time to time, involved in various claims, legal proceedings and complaints arising in the ordinary course
of business. We cannot reasonably predict the likelihood or outcome of these actions. There are no pending or
contemplated legal proceedings to which we are a party or of which any of our material properties are the subject that
would reasonably be expected to have a material effect on our financial condition or future results of operations.
During the last financial year, we have not been subject to any penalties or sanctions imposed by a regulatory body in
respect of securities legislation or regulatory requirements or any penalty or sanction that would likely be considered
important to a reasonable investor in making an investment decision. We have not entered into any settlement
agreement in respect of securities legislation or regulatory requirements.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127435 by flynn
Stop drinking the Kool Aid

Want to know why the volume and share price of Zon is Dead.

March 30, 2022 Annual Information Form ("AIF")

LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
We are, from time to time, involved in various claims, legal proceedings and complaints arising in the ordinary course
of business. We cannot reasonably predict the likelihood or outcome of these actions. There are no pending or
contemplated legal proceedings to which we are a party or of which any of our material properties are the subject that
would reasonably be expected to have a material effect on our financial condition or future results of operations.
During the last financial year, we have not been subject to any penalties or sanctions imposed by a regulatory body in
respect of securities legislation or regulatory requirements or any penalty or sanction that would likely be considered
important to a reasonable investor in making an investment decision. We have not entered into any settlement
agreement in respect of securities legislation or regulatory requirements.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #127431 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Zonte will be the next one after MINE.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by ron.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #127423 by ron
Today's depth,we need a news release to go over $0.215, will it be the announcement of the trial date,it might be coming soon ?

Attachment not found

Last Edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by ron.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127422 by Pasta
Fair enough,
The main goal is for Zonte to find a resource and sell it. That goal has not been realized at this time. Who knows what the future holds but I can say over the last 13 years or so they have not accomplished their main goals, and that has been reflected in the stock performance.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127420 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Pasta, the chart does not lie. But I don't know what price anyone bought the stock at. If you bought at the 2017 high than you might not be happy or 2019 and 2020 near those highs, but in 2015 or 2016 you are doing very well (the 300%).

RonS has only been suggesting to buy under $0.20 for quite some time, and you can see on the chart, it has been good advise so far

I bought years ago around 5 cents and added more, so my average cost is around 17 cents so I say ' just OK'

Even Flynn bragged he made a pile of $$ on Zonte, but he still seems emotional or upset about it??

And GB, I like your chart

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127419 by flynn
quick question.
By the Volume is Zonte still Halted from Jan 26?

what a joke

More
2 years 4 weeks ago #127418 by Pasta
Pasta wrote: The chart of Zonte looks the same . Just a longer time period. No matter how you cut it Zonte has been a failure

Pasta, not sure what you mean on long term? ZON 10 year chart shows about 300% gain

Gambler, Oh thanks for informing me that I am up 300%. So everyone on here must be so happy, like me.
you are joking right? you are not being serious with that comment are you?

More
2 years 4 weeks ago #127417 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, you prompted me to look at the 10 year chart. No matter if you use the bottom red or blue line we have a nice wedge pattern, or as others call it a 'pennant'.
The break out will be the upside IMHO
Attachments:

More
2 years 4 weeks ago #127416 by Gambler

Pasta wrote: The chart of Zonte looks the same . Just a longer time period. No matter how you cut it Zonte has been a failure

Pasta, not sure what you mean on long term? ZON 10 year chart shows about 300% gain

Perhaps we have a glimmer of hope for juniors. The TSX V edges up a higher high and at next resistance around 870

Attachments:

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #127415 by ron
You're right,won't sell on past performances,maybe the word "failure" was a bit too strong,but we could say Zonte has been a big disappointment,let's bring of the news release on the trial date.

Go Zonte Go....oups...Sorry Pasta...lol...
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by ron.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper