Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127546 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
For now the winner is hammerhead4 at $0.25 !!

12 under $1 or even

hammerhead4 $0.25--PerseusLtd $0.255--Gary $0.265--Travis M $0.27--davplan $0.28

flynn $0.30--CIMA $0.32--JamesB $0.49--qinvest $0.50--dtangen $0.55

Pasta $0.75--luck $0.77

5 under $2 or even

glenn.lidstone $1.01--JimB $1.14--raccoonskunk $1.31--cricket $1.35--Davyboy $1.50

6 under $3 or even

alexgreat $2.20--meguma $2.22--inimus $2.31--Glenn T $2.70--Hoss $2.72

lynnsa10 $3.00

6 under $4 or even

ron $3.01--mozrep $3.25--JunglistGuy $3.33--GoldnBoy $3.60--Gerald M $3.68--Gambler $4.00

2 under $5 or even

Kaiser $4.40--itnsk $4.88

1 under $6 or even

Dreamer $6.00

0 under $7 or even

2 under $8 or even

Jocko $7.50--agilebill $7.77

Total of 34 participants in 2022

The most pessimistic: hammerhead4 $0.25

The most optimistic: agilebill $7.77

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127542 by ron
Was wondering,the way MINE is shorted after their big run,does it gives us an indication to how Zonte will be treated on his first major uptrend when it goes over $1 ?

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127536 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
RonS, Thanks for the reply Ron. Three months ago I said I would not look at my Zonte Stock until June. I guess I'm impatient.
I think I will take a break and revisit my Zonte stock in 6 months. Hopefully by then we will be in another environment for Zonte.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127535 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Hi Pasta, there simply has not been much news in the past several months.

The company is waiting on the Yukon permit. And we are also waiting for the next exploration plan at Cross Hills. And waiting on a court date in Colombia. Yukon and Colombia could come any time, you just cannot predict dates for government and courts, They both seem to take their own sweet time. All the covid BS has made all these wait times worse.

The level of government incompetence has plunged to new lows that is effecting all business in this country.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127527 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron , No I haven't contacted Zonte. I was thinking of sending an email to ask a few questions.
Correct me if I am wrong ( Ron or RonS). I am under the impression that RonS is very close to Terry Christopher and I figured RonS would send out information on Zonte if available and allowed publicly.
Ron S has always sent out information and updates in the past but over the last year or so it has somewhat faded. Maybe there has been a change of some kind or information has slowed. I am not sure.
Maybe Ron S could comment on this. Sorry Ron S, I don't mean to put you on the spot.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127526 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
And here is depth, a bit at 21 to chew through

Attachments:

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127525 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
LOL, maybe Terry can get a good deal on metal to build a new field office and operation building at Cross Hills after a major discovery. Well lets hope so

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127524 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, I know your negative on Zonte, but why bother with such little things? I would bet Zonte simply uses that for a mail address, maybe does not want to put his home address online? He is in the field for long periods of time, probably knows someone there that can open any important mail, or the CFO Brian picks it up too. Knowing Terry, he has some very cost effective setup.

This day and age, any $5 million company that is renting office space just to put up a front is wasting money. I know a $100 million company that closed their office space for good during covid. It is the ZOOM era!!!!!!!

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127523 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, don't know where you got your tin shed, LOL. Zonte/Terry works out of his home office. They rent some space for drill core storage, not sure if this is it but is in NFLD

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127522 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
I think they are probably going for 5 year permit in Yukon. I heard it takes longer, more hoops to jump through but then good for 5 years. Will save a lot of time and $$ in the long run

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127521 by ron

flynn wrote: Its must be nice to know that Zonte a 5Million dollar company rents an office in the back on a sheet metal shop.

I sense a bit of irony in your post flynn..LOL...

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127520 by ron
Pasta have you wrote Terry to ask him the question,are you located in Newfoundland ?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper