Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
1 year 10 months ago #127691 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
This answers the question. On Monday an American holiday, RBC hammered the stock with constant selling, but even so could not knock it down too much. I suspect there is a lot of bids not showing if just 2 people here confirm it and RBC and the other banks have millions of accounts.

Wake up people, look at the bids that are showing, far more than the puny sell offers

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #127690 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
Unreal, I did not know until GB posted depth,my bid at RBC does not show either???

More
1 year 10 months ago #127689 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
Lynnsa, here is depth, no 30k bid from RBC
Attachments:

More
1 year 10 months ago #127688 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
looks like everyone was gone for the weekend.

I put a bid in this morning for 30k through RBC and they won't show the bid. Obvious this RBC bankster is a shorter and probably has a good sized short position

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #127676 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
Randall answered me,

Thanks for the query. It is early days following the election so we are still receiving and processing a lot of information. At the end of the day, the Colombian voters have spoken and B2Gold will work with the government they have chosen.

We maintain positive relations with governments wherever we operate, including in Colombia, based on treating all our partners with fairness, respect and transparency.

An important point to note is that Gramalote is fully permitted, and the public statement by President-elect Petro, in relation to the mining sector, was that “the rules of the game for contracts already signed will not change”. 

We are waiting to review the final feasibility results for Gramalote, but I would point out that the project enjoys strong levels of support at all levels of government including in local communities near the proposed site in Antioquia.

Thanks,

Randall Chatwin

Senior Vice President, Legal & Corporate Communications
Telephone: +1 604 681 8371
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by ron.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #127675 by ron
Thanks RonS, are you going to talk with Terry Christopher soon,this situation is very unclear,the fact that Gramalote is already permitted like you said,could it be the thing that would make a big difference to decide to built a mine or not ,does the announcement of the trial date still matter with that news of a new leftist president ?

I guess Terry is hoping the stock will go up on the announcement of the trial date for Zonte to do another financing.

More
1 year 10 months ago #127673 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
It is unclear what this will mean for mining. For sure sounds like an anti mining government, but mining is a big deal in Colombia, probably 50% of exports. Will changes in the law get through if there is any?

Gramalote is already permitted and licensed so maybe no effect? I bet B2Gold will have some kind of update if the new government is effecting them.

Maybe B2Gold walks and Zonte gets the whole thing, wouldn't that be a hoot!!!!!!!

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 10 months ago #127672 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
yes, they have to Raise money. Not for what you think they need them money for. $175,000 a year for the great job they are doing, getting the word out on ZONTE.
Good luck ever selling your shares, oh wait, just keep buying more.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #127671 by ron
More people will react to that news today,want to know what Goldman and RonS think about all this,10 years of waiting for nothing,and add to that a poor market keeping Zonte's share price at $0.15 when they need a financing to start the drilling,more dilution is to come,but maybe some little hope here:

Colombia’s constitution means no president can stand for a second term so Petro only has four years to deliver. A majority of lawmakers in parliament opposes him and the Supreme Court can challenge his reforms.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #127669 by ron
Can't believe what i'm reading,so even Zonte wins the trial,and the chances are huge,it won't mean a thing because B2Gold and AngloGold won't be producing,so why pay Zonte millions if they are not interested anymore on building a mine, the government will want to leave 6 million ounces of gold in the ground ?

www.climatechangenews.com/2022/06/20/col...fuels-in-the-ground/

More
1 year 10 months ago #127668 by CIMA
CIMA replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
"Colombia has elected a new President, Gustavo Petro, its first leftist president, who promised sweeping reforms that would affect the energy, mining, and pensions sectors. Historically, the country has been very welcoming to mining, and it's been one of the better jurisdictions in South America. However, Petro has noted that he would ban open-pit mining, and tighten regulations. The good news is that this doesn't affect many companies, given that the main mines in Colombia are Marmato (Aris Gold), Segovia (GCM Mining), and Buritica (once owned by Continental Gold, and now owned by ZIjin). These are underground mines, and they're already in production, so I wouldn't; expect them to be affected greatly, though I certainly wouldn't want to own a single or dual-asset asset producer in Colombia following the election until it's clear if there will be major changes.

Among non-producing assets, B2Gold and AngloGold had planned to develop Gramalote, and that looks like it will be shelved, with it expected to be a massive open-pit mine and it was B2Gold's main area of growth, as well as a key one for AngloGold. This could explain why B2Gold recently acquired Oklo in Mali near its Fekola Mine and has been ramping up exploration north of its Fekola Mine in the Anaconda area, with the hope to build a new Mali mining complex (capable of 900,000+ ounces per annum vs. 550,000 currently).

Unfortunately, AngloGold Ashanti also has Quebradona, a development project (gold-copper-silver) so the news is especially unfavorable for them, affecting two of their development projects. I don't expect this to be a huge issue for AngloGold as its application already had run into hurdles (suggesting limited value was being applied to the project by the market), but the loss of Gramalote is a bigger hit, and this has taken a bite out of AngloGold's growth potential and its large development pipeline."

More
1 year 11 months ago #127665 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Copper bounced off support
Hoss, looking at your chart and there was a volume spike to 100M in late March. The stock jumped higher, another example of buying at a top

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper