Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
1 year 8 months ago #127734 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Speaking of low volume, it continues to drop to all time historic lows on the TSX venture. Here is todays depth on ZON
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #127727 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Well I see a lot more bids and more unusual is the high number of
bids from Anonymous

More
1 year 9 months ago #127726 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Normal volume for this stock is around 0 - 5000 shares traded per day. I would just say that a trade that occurred, nothing more nothing less. You could say that was unusual. Also I don't see an increase in bids nor do I see a increase in stock price. But most importantly I don't see an increase in assets or prospects within this company, in fact this company has been bleeding wealth.
It appears to me that Zonte's only thesis is to hope that other companies in proximity do well so maybe by chance some of that success rubs off on Zonte.
They should just forget about Victoria gold and B2Gold and focus on making there own path.
Those making decisions on this company are still getting paid regardless of what they do, good or bad.
Oh and this Permit, what a joke that is. They said they applied for it about 2 years ago. where is an update on this?

More
1 year 9 months ago #127725 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, I agree with you. Maybe something is up, the stock is up with more than normal volume and a lot of bids came in. Or maybe it is just this crappy market starting to turn?
Attachments:

More
1 year 9 months ago #127722 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Goldman, great post. It is not unusual for a gold miner to downplay their project if they have yet to negotiate government tax rates or profit sharing and in this case they have to negotiate purchase price of required properties (zonte). Nothing has changed, B2Gold simply changed tactics from delay delay delay to Oh! the economics might not be so good.

We know development costs have risen, but so has the gold price. This is a huge project on B2Gold's books, they will not let it slip away, they just want to low ball Zonte

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 9 months ago #127717 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Columbia - Gramalote Opportunity

Hello Zonte Shareholders :

The recent B2Gold Press Release about the Gramalote Joint Venture ( JV ) update appears to be without full merit and has inconsistences .

Investment bankers indicated to me that since the last 43-101 technical report as at Dec 2019 ,

(A) US$ 82 million ( which is over CDN $ 100 million ) has been spent on the JV for exploration and property evaluation in 2 1/2 years and the current Gramalote JV is valued well in the last F/S in excess of $ 300 million Canadian,

(B) was under US $ 1,600 around Dec 2019 , as compared to about the current US $1800 , hence higher gold price assumptions are warranted ,

(C) Previous Press Releases indicated advancing the purchase of key properties required for the project development , and US $ 34 million was allocated ,

(D) The last 43-101 had about 4 million ounces of gold ,

(E) The recent Press Release indicated that the carrying value of the project was not impaired .

The J V Project is probably trying to make further negotiations to advance the JV .

In the meantime , it is not uncommon in large projects that companies throw up red flags to appear weak before the project advances and negotiations are finalized .

Smart money thinks that the next 43-101 report will will have much more than 4 million ounces of gold and will include more favorable assumptions since the last report .
With strong Columbian Gov't and local support , I anticipate good JV Project news from B2Gold later this year .

More
1 year 9 months ago #127716 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
Thanks Pasta, I don't think this changes much. The court date will be announced and happen regardless of the status of the project. Gramalote is about 5 million ounces and I don't know the number, but I expect the JV has spent 100s of millions advancing the project. Gramalote has a lot of value.

Given the market conditions and how gold stocks have been hammered over their development projects, B2Gold is probably just waiting until market conditions change or improve

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
1 year 9 months ago #127714 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
It's amazing if this is a shock to anyone investing.
With no communication from the company, very secret lawsuit.

I would hate to hold any shares, good luck selling.

I guess now the focus will be on Yukon. That is even more silly1

More
1 year 9 months ago #127713 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
From B2Gold today….

Importantly, B2Gold also announced that - based on the preliminary results of the optimized feasibility study for the Gramalote gold project in Colombia (a joint venture between B2Gold and AngloGold Ashanti) - both partners have determined that the project does not currently meet their investment thresholds for development of the project at this time.

More
1 year 9 months ago #127711 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
Good point lynnsa10, we're still waiting for the trial date and the Yukon permit, it's a long wait.

More
1 year 10 months ago #127710 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
for every seller, there is a buyer. I was a buyer today

More
1 year 10 months ago #127709 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals: Colombia Commentary
Load up the truck !
Last chance to see it at this price.
The only thing is the truck is old , rusted out and the motor is shot.
It went to the junk yard a long time ago.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper