Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
2 years 2 months ago #127371 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Excellent comment Goldman,many of us here on this blog are sharing your opinion,keep posting.

Go Zonte Go !!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 2 months ago #127368 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
GOLD AND GOLD STOCKS RISING

That TD buyer this morning knows that Zonte is probably poised to rapidly move up in price .

Based on what I read on this site , it appears that a few Zonte shareholders who wanted out , have sold most or all of their holdings .

The Zonte stock is cleaned up and ready to move up !

The long Zonte shareholders will be rewarded in 2022.

After this 22 cent offer is gone , then 25 is the next hurdle to clear .
Smart money should join the bid because Terry Christopher has efficiently and effectively developed this quality diversified portfolio of significant large scale opportunities .

Hopefully , in Columbia , the Judge for the Gramalote case will soon announce a trial date .

In the Yukon , the Victoria Gold Stock price is up over 15 % this month because of the rise in the price of gold , the near term increase in reserves at the Eagle Mine and the exploration and developments in the Raven and Nugget areas extremely close to the border with Zonte .

Most significantly , Cross Hills keeps finding more and more copper . This property is on the verge of serious recognition in the Canadian stock market .

Once again , smart money is accumulating more shares at this price level in the low 20's !!!

Go Zonte Go !!!

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #127367 by ron
We might see volume when all those 300,000 shares on the ask are sold out.
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by ron.

More
2 years 2 months ago #127366 by hammerhead4
hammerhead4 replied the topic: zonte metals
HaHa,no regerts ;-) .Near zero volume and no coverage, so corner is still too far away for me. Have a good day all. HH

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #127364 by ron
hammerhead4,hope you won't have any regrets of having no shares when Zonte is over $2,what do you have to lose buying a small 50k or 100k shares when the reward is at the corner of the street ?
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by ron.

More
2 years 2 months ago #127363 by ron
I share your opinion Gambler,hoping also that 2022 is the year for a strong move up,maybe we'll have news on the Yukon permit and the trial date soon ?

More
2 years 2 months ago #127362 by ron
Grand master RonS,if Zonte isn't your biggest position,what's your biggest one,is it RECO,thanks ?

More
2 years 2 months ago #127361 by hammerhead4
Thanks for the reply Ron. I hope your patience pays off. Hindsight is 20/20. Holy whipsaw markets Batman :-)

More
2 years 2 months ago #127360 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
I don't go with all of Ron's picks and we can all make our choice which ones to buy and sell. He has a long term strategy that has produced some enormous winners, but it has been much tougher in the crappy mining market of the last several years.

I own a good position in ZON among others. I increased my position in last few months. I am betting this is the year.

More
2 years 2 months ago #127359 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
hammer, the stocks you mention are producers or have a discovery. I agree that ZON has to make that discovery. It has taken longer than I thought. In hindsight it would have been better to sell 5 years ago and buy back now.

I don't think it makes sense to spend promotion $$ in a bear market, it lands on deaf ears. Most juniors that did that in the past 10 years are gone. That said I think the time to turn on some promotion is coming soon. There was a short window where it worked in late 2020 and early 2021.

Zonte is not a sponsor and I don't receive compensation. I did help arrange the corporate video and a promoter at a good price but a 3rd party was paid for that. I do own over 500k shares, but it is not my largest position. I think we will see more promotion on this later in the year.

More
2 years 2 months ago #127358 by hammerhead4
Thanks Ron. I agree with your comments, Zon has held up well. I still think ten years is too long to sit on an investment and make zero $$. Around the time I bought Zon I also purchased shares in Marathon Gold because i liked the jurisdiction. ZON needs to be more like MOZ and get the dog and pony show going for the sake of their shareholders (after all jr. mining success relies heavily on the sales pitch). I also bought shares in B2Gold, Ivanhoe mines, McEwen Mining, and Cordoba Minerals around that time - two winners that I still have an interest in and two losers that i got stopped out of for a loss. My gains have been bigger than my losses in that time. I dont own any Zon shares. Good luck everyone and i hope you all make big $$. for disclosure Ron- do you receive any compensation from Zonte? are they a sponsor? Thanks, have a good day all. HH

More
2 years 2 months ago #127357 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals

hammerhead4 wrote: My prediction is that Ron is going to continue to shamelessly promote this ten year dead money, no interest, no volume stock. I think it has been a disservice to subscribers. I question the continued optimism and real reasons why (and have for YEARS). -for the record i bought in at $0.17 and sold at $0.28 YEARS ago.-

hammer, I understand there can be some frustration. My plan is to make some serious $$ on this. You may want to take your comments in context of the market. We have been through the worst bear market in the history of mining stocks, the last 10 years and even longer.

Since you mention 10 years, I challenge you to find a junior exploration stock that has done better in the past 10 years than Zonte, because I know it has done better than at least 98% of them, unless said company made a significant discover, The vast majority of junior exploration stocks either went under or did big share roll backs in the last 10 years.

Zonte has even out performed the junior gold producers, gdxj by 62% and the phili gold and silver index by 32% over the past 10 years. The TSXV index is down -48% in the 10 year period.
www.stockwatch.com/Chart/Advanced/C/VIJX/10

Here is the chart zon compared to gdxj and xau. The chart does show ZON has gone no where, but you will find in bear markets, it is also very important not to lose $$

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper