Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 months 1 day ago #128282 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
Hi Ron, I see less than 400,000 on offer to $0.20 but I see about 760,000 bid from 3 to 5 cents, so I would say the bids are a lot stronger, just nobody wants to chase the stock at this time. I doubt we will see that 3 or 4 cents again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 day ago #128281 by goldenboy
goldenboy replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
About 400,000 shares in past week, the stock is trading more than it use to. Here is depth
Attachments:

More
6 months 1 day ago #128280 by ron
ron replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project

Gambler wrote: last at 6 cents, bottom is in

Hope so, it's about time, but still no buyers and a lot of shares on the ask under $0.20, we should have news soon of the drill program to be announced !!

More
6 months 2 days ago #128279 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
last at 6 cents, bottom is in

More
6 months 3 days ago - 6 months 3 days ago #128278 by ron
ron replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
Good point alexgreat, can't wait to see the news release, $700,000 is a lot, wonder how much is left in the till.
Last Edit: 6 months 3 days ago by ron.

More
6 months 4 days ago #128275 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
I am guessing about $700k for drilling. These targets seem closer to surface so drilling should not be as deep, at bit cheaper and more holes compared to previous drill programs.

Maybe 12 holes, 4 into 3 different targets?? Just my guess

More
6 months 6 days ago - 6 months 6 days ago #128274 by ron
They will have no trouble moving the drill on the ground. In fact the road/trail goes right through the K6 target.

Thanks Hoss, it reassures me, so when they start drilling end of October, guess we won't see results before January-February 2024, with $300,000 for a drill program, are we talking about 3000 meters with 8 to 10 holes ?
Last Edit: 6 months 6 days ago by ron.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #128273 by ron
Good point lynnsa10, I wonder, now that B2Gold will be alone producing at a smaller scale, do they really have to make a deal with Zonte, considering that Zonte will win its case in court ?

Btw, mid-november 2023, its been two years already since the announcement of a trial, we're still waiting for a court date.
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by ron.

More
6 months 1 week ago #128272 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
Interesting, it would also be easier for Zonte in the legal case to negotiate with just one, another Canadian company.

www.kitco.com/news/2023-09-29/-Run-it-li...-sector-s-slump.html

B2Gold CEO, Clive Johnson comments on why they bought out AngloGold's Gramalote share.

He said Gramalote was never seen as a smaller potential mine because AngloGold Ashanti and B2Gold each needed to add around 200,000 ounces. That changed when AU asked if BTG would buy out its share.

"No one's ever looked at it and said what if we don't need 400,000 ounces to satisfy two companies? What if it's 200,000 oz a year for a single company, which would be in our wheelhouse."

"We believe that if we look at it as a smaller project there's a higher-grade core in Gramalote and therefore can we drop the capital dramatically, build a smaller mill, have less of all expenses, lower our actual environmental footprint there as well."

The company plans do an updated PEA in 2024 to determine if it can be a profitable smaller mine.

More
6 months 1 week ago #128271 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
ron, I have always had a position, sometimes I lighten up and sometimes add back in a bit heavy. Just reduce risk by taking some profits on up moves.

They will have no trouble moving the drill on the ground. In fact the road/trail goes right through the K6 target.

Gold is really moving, the gold producers will soon start moving up and then later the juniors will climb onboard.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #128270 by ron
Welcome back Hoss, was wondering if you were trading Zonte or you have a long term buy and hold position, I have been buying also when the stock started to plunge under $0.10,

it's a big disgrace to see the share price so low, hoping it settle soon around $0.16 - $0.19 again,

with muddy ground in the fall season, I imagine they'll transport the drilling equipment by helicopter, can you enlighten me on that, thanks ?

Do you have the depth GoldnBoy, thanks ?
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by ron.

More
6 months 1 week ago #128269 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
Yup, I am back. Been holding quite a bit of cash and starting to ease back into miners. Picked up a good position under $0.05 in past couple weeks.

Thinking timing should be good with a real low price and drilling to start, Could easily make 10 to 20 times on a good drill hit, even in this market

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper