Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #128298 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
i think this is very positive because it is now 4 times Christopher bought shares at these low prices

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #128297 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
Terry Christopher purchased 50000 shares at 4.5 cents November 2nd.

Not sure if this means anything. Take it how you want.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #128293 by ron
ron replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
The funds keep selling all the shares they have, last at $0.045, sad !!

More
4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #128292 by ron
ron replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
Saw it alexgreat, was thinking he started in september, it's good news, wondering how many subscribers he has,

meanwhile, 2 years ago, I remember when RonS wondered if it would take 6 months or two years before the trial date was to be scheduled, we have our answer.

HALIFAX, NS, Nov. 18, 2021 /CNW/ - Zonte Metal

The Company is also pleased to announce an update on the Gramalote legal case in Colombia. The presiding judge recently notified the parties that the case is closed for further submissions and the next step is the trial. The Company will provide an update when the trial has been scheduled. For further information on the case, please see the Feb 4, 2021 press release here www.zontemetals.com/press-releases/zonte...application-colombia .
Last Edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by ron.

More
5 months 23 hours ago #128291 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
According to Kaiser's home page, looks like he started Wednesday

More
5 months 1 day ago - 5 months 1 day ago #128290 by ron
Found this on his Zonte report, wonder when he started covering and recommending Zonte.

secure.kaiserresearch.com/s4/ResearchTools.asp?ReportID=600849
Last Edit: 5 months 1 day ago by ron.

More
5 months 1 day ago #128289 by ron
This is huge, it will give more exposure to the stock, Kaiser might talk about Zonte today here,

www.howestreet.com/

More
5 months 1 day ago #128288 by alexgreat
Kaiser Bottom Fish now recommending Zonte. I don't get his newsletter so don't know what he said about ZON
secure.kaiserresearch.com/s4/Home.asp

More
5 months 1 day ago #128287 by ron
Time to watch the interview again, drilling will be announced soon.

More
5 months 1 day ago - 5 months 1 day ago #128286 by ron
$800,000 left in the till, excellent new presentations of Zonte's projects.

www.zontemetals.com/
Last Edit: 5 months 1 day ago by ron.

More
5 months 2 days ago #128283 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
lynnsa, that does not include the other trading platforms. I see they are bidding for 70K and no offers so they must be short quite a bit

Attachments:

More
5 months 2 days ago #128282 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: B2Gold buys AngloGold's 50% stake in Colombia mining project
Hi Ron, I see less than 400,000 on offer to $0.20 but I see about 760,000 bid from 3 to 5 cents, so I would say the bids are a lot stronger, just nobody wants to chase the stock at this time. I doubt we will see that 3 or 4 cents again

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper