Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #128337 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is a picture of drill core from instagram. I believe the blue colour is alteration that you get before hitting a mineralized zone, the darker core is what has the potential to carry the copper and gold. I am no Geo expert so any comments by experts welcomed.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by lynnsa10. Reason: picture did not show

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #128336 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
ron, I think the majors are already interested and won't matter what drill numbers are. As long as they prove they are finding copper in the system, eventually a discovery will be made.

I am hoping it comes with K6

More
4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago #128335 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
Great timing alexgreat, the grand master RonS just posted his extraordinary newsletter on copper stocks, Zonte had a hit on Dunns,

They did make one high grade hit at their Dunns Mountain
target, but it was narrow. It was 0.43 meters with 14% copper, 15 g/t gold and 352 g/t silver.

The million dollar question, what kind of drill hole Zonte needs, how huge would the discovery has to be for the majors to be interested in the stock, maybe the wise man Hoss would know that ?
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by ron.

More
4 months 1 week ago #128334 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Copper is going to get a lot of attention

A forecast surplus of copper going into 2024 has suddenly all but disappeared.

The next couple of years were supposed to be a time of plenty for copper, thanks to a series of big new projects starting up around the world. The expectation across most of the industry was for a comfortable surplus before the market tightens again later this decade, when surging demand for electric vehicles and renewable energy infrastructure is expected to collide with a lack of new mines.

Instead the mining industry has highlighted how vulnerable supply can be — whether due to political and social opposition, the difficulty of developing new operations, or simply the day-to-day challenge of pulling rocks up from deep beneath the earth.

In the past two weeks, one of the world’s biggest copper mines was ordered to close in the face of fierce public protests, while a slew of operational setbacks has forced one of the leading miners to slash its production forecasts.

The sudden removal of around 600,000 tons of expected supply would move the market from a large expected surplus into balance, or even a deficit, analysts say. And it’s also a major warning for the future: copper is an essential metal needed to decarbonize the global economy, which means mining companies will play a key role in facilitating the shift to green energy.

More here
www.mining.com/web/the-worlds-copper-sup...enly-looking-scarce/

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #128333 by ron
Pasta, if you read regulary the Zonte board, you noticed I've been adding shares,

Zonte is my biggest position of all my exploration stocks, honestly, my position is too large in my portforlio for a speculative stock, still, I can manage the risk, I'm confident Zonte will succeed and it's also up to others to do their part of buying,

I strongly disagree blaming Terry Christopher without acknowledging the drawbacks that you mentioned, he's not perfect, we can agree,

here's an article writen 10 years ago in 2013, it's the same story today in 2023, sad indeed !!!

Why the TSX Venture is Failing
A look at the real reasons behind why the TSX Venture is failing including regulation, market sentiment, & the death spiral of events that led to its crash.

www.equedia.com/why-the-tsx-venture-is-failing/

More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #128331 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron and others, since you were buying in the .20 cents range why are you not loading the truck here at .08 cents ?
Have you guys lost interest?
I don't know where this stock will be in the future. I wish it would go up but history has not been kind with this stock. I don't blame the market , short sellers, the weather ect.... It's all on the company in the end.
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Pasta.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #128330 by ron
Buyers are quiet, thought we would go back over $0.10-$0.12 before Christmas, doesn't seem so for now !!

More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 2 weeks ago #128328 by ron
Gold is flying fast, it's over $2100 already, let's hope it will have a strong move up on the share price for the junior gold exploration stocks,

and if it does, will it bring the junior copper stocks in their path, let's watch and see, Zonte going back at $0.165 would be a great and a normal thing !!!
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by ron.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #128327 by ron
BMO unloading, sad !!

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #128326 by ron
Great positive post Goldman, hope you're right, it's very quiet this morning, the bids will come slowly and surely !!

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #128325 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron :

With good results , there will be more buyers and the shorts will cover at higher prices and realize losses .
Over 90 % of the sales yesterday were by anonymous and probably short sellers again .
Nice to see the Zonte stock price continues to improve .
Let's hope that we are only at the beginning of a long term , rising
stock price trend !
The system carries copper and the theme moving forward is stay positive !
Drilling has started and when the drilling results are released , the party will begin.
I like the quote by Hoss , "Could easily make 10-20 times on a good drill hit , even in this market . "
In 2024 , with encouraging Cross Hills results , and confirmation of an Iron Ore Copper Gold structure , then Zonte shareholders will be rewarded for their patience !
The current stock price appears way undervalued and has much room to rise !!!

Lastly , watching the video again is very comforting !

APPRECIATE IMAGES AROUND THE 15 to 16 MINUTE MARKS !

LOOK AT THE SCREEN SHOT AT 15:25 OF THE 18 MINUTE VIDEO LINK BELOW .

Go Zonte Go !!!

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #128324 by ron
November 24, 2023 | Why Commodity Perma-Bulls Have it Wrong

Excellent interview with bob hoye, he predicts a bull market for the gold stocks in 2024

www.howestreet.com/2023/11/why-commodity...e-it-wrong-bob-hoye/

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper