Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com

More
4 years 7 months ago #123427 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: GRB NR
not many bids but not much on offer under 90 cents

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123416 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: GRB NR
Yes, maybe Struthers called it pretty good. I managed to get a bit under 70 cents

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123413 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: GRB NR
The bottom may be in now??. Jeff says aiming for Nov Sage start (Pushed back a few times but you have to expect that here).

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123366 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: GRB NR
There's a bottom somewhere Gambler. But a funny thing happens when you cry "wolf!!" Over and over and then do it again. People don't give a flying... until they read about it in Sedar. I want to see numbers in Sedar.

www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=Z-...&symbol=GRB®ion=C

More
4 years 8 months ago #123365 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: GRB
For sure a lot of uncertainty with PREPA, but they have to keep running that grid. I expect construction would take around 8 months based on some other solar projects I have heard of. But the start date is the big question.

I have been in this over a year now, some ups at first but this down move approaching all time lows. Looking for a clue of the bottom

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123364 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: GRB
When this had a cap of $20m I couldn't believe how easy it would be to get to $100m! Now we're at $13m and I'm wondering if there's a way to make any of my losses back vs asking get over it already and walk away.

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123362 by 31Floors
I don't see how PREPA can do anything right now in terms of contract awards. They seem so mired in stuff, especially the bankruptcy proceedings . I don't know, maybe they can issue the contract before there's agreement with the creditors.

It's not like they've been frozen with the bankruptcy thing, it's just that a contract for Montalva and the whole go ahead with the plans for the next 40 years of service is a pretty big deal! It's not just Montalva but contacts with other contractors who are lined up . Grb has the biggest plant apparently. So I think it will take quite a bit of time, but I could be out to lunch!

So I think Sage is a better bet to produce rev first. Bloody heck, there was a time that GRB has 100% of Sage but 50% was traded for 10m shares of PWR worth under $2 million! When this thing was a no brainer it had so many backstops and margins for error! Not entirely management's fault but one by one they went up in smoke.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123361 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: GRB
I think Montavla would be a quicker build out, but the question is when would construction start? Sage looks more certain within 6 momths

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123359 by 31Floors
Not even close golden boy. I don’t think I need to answer this!

More
4 years 8 months ago #123358 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: GRB
Agree about your opinion on Sage, simple real estate value and none of the politics that surround Montavla. Will be interesting to see which one generates returns first?

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123357 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: OT : Vancouver Island & Lower Mainland Res.
Please excuse this OT post but this msg is time sensitive . I have in my mind to set up a couple of new topics here in the lounge but I haven't done it yet.

If I set up a new topic not a sole would see it before next week's tour of the co's WORLD CLASS laboratories was long over! I've followed v.IPA Since before its IPO and did that .40 placement and similar no for the $9m pp at a buck. Trading now at .57 and 52 week lows.

They've added several - rumoured to be at least 3 , rumours you can take to the bank - of the largest 10 and 20 largest pharmas in the world in the past several months with advanced discussions with another top 10 apparently. These are co that hadn't heard of or certainly didn't give a crap about the co. 15 mo ago.

Now signing these co doesn't guarantee a fixed amount of work but they haven't gone through the 6 to 12 mo vetting, audit and language process to sign contract terms for nothing.

Now the co needs to execute and prove that what it's successfully done for over 25 years does indeed carry over into the "therapeutic antibodies" space. Much more on that and the opportunity later. But first, next Wed Aug 14 , 2 pm there is going to be a fantastic opportunity to speak to the CEO at their lab in Victoria. RSVP.

www.immunoprecise.com/shareholder-lab-vi...e-antibodies-canada/

ca.proactiveinvestors.com/companies/news...-in-2019-900461.html

It's a potential multi bagger, that's very obvious, just got to execute. (By the way I think GRB has Still got that potential and I am for sure NOT suggesting a switch)

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #123356 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: Sage prelim enviro report
Credit to BBV For this. Lots of boxes ticked off, but that's to be expected! No guarantees but I gotta think there won't be any problems. I mean the site is located in Tehachapi City adjacent to the local high school so to get a rejection would be just super unexpected, kinda shocking if that happened, IMHO.

Water is one thing but they are beside the Mojave desert and there are much larger communities down on the desert floor.

www.liveuptehachapi.com/DocumentCenter/V...ial-Study-PDF?bidId=

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper