Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Greenbriar Capital TSXV:GRB, www.greenbriarcapital.com

More
4 years 8 months ago #123341 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: GRB ' sells RealBloc/ no free pass
I noticed a pickup in activity here so thought I would post the market book. Bids are still very thin and looks like we could drop further. I am waiting for some better indication of a bottom or see if we become more oversold to suggest buying. Nothing wrong with bids below market right now

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123340 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: GRB ' sells RealBloc/ no free pass
Another point to consider. The $10 or $16M revenue projection whatever you go by is revenue, not profit. The royalty goes right to the bottom line with no expense so is much more like a profit number than revenue. Only in time will we know how this works out. I am neutral on the realbloc sale. Might be better with a royalty, maybe better if it was not sold? 50/50

I bought for the Montavla project and although there is a lot of political BS involved, the island is pretty much in revolution and a lot of change will come. The people demand it. The governor was forced to step down, the people are taking to the streets to make change. Puerto Rico will end up mostly wind and solar, it is their own natural resource that they have more of than maybe any other US state. Oil will be dead, it is only the corruption that has kept that going.

Is Hoss into this stock, wonder what the cloud chart is telling him

More
4 years 8 months ago #123339 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: GRB ' sells RealBloc/ no free pass
Good point about the $1.7M. Also consider if Greenbriar can get over $100k per month on realbloc royalties, the company could be self funded and would not need to dilute very much at all

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #123338 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: GRB ' sells RealBloc/ no free pass
GB don't see a good bottom indicator on the chart yet, but sure looks like sell off a result of realbloc news. Struthers had a much lower revenue projection than GRB and if I remember his comments were that new technologies always take longer to implement than one expects.

With this in mind, perhaps it is better for the majority to be in another company, Titlelog to put a stronger focus on sales. GRB has a low burn rate, looking at 2018 financials the $1.7M cash on the sale should finance the company for a year at least.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Gambler. Reason: typo

More
4 years 8 months ago #123336 by GoldnBoy
Ron, the thin bids were a factor and we are pretty low, Thinking of putting in a bid, seems to be way over sold. Maybe confusion on the sale of real bloc?

More
4 years 8 months ago #123294 by RonS
A couple articles that highlight the continued turmoil in government finance and PREPA

www.nytimes.com/2019/07/25/business/puer...r-restructuring.html

caribbeanbusiness.com/ieefa-puerto-rico-...ffordable-debt-deal/

More
4 years 8 months ago #123261 by RonS
Bids are looking pretty thin

Attachments:

More
4 years 9 months ago #123172 by GoldnBoy
Some good points. I really did not invest because of Realbloc. Maybe we will get enough out of it to pay the yearly day to day expenses? I think the better value is Montavla and the Real estate

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #123164 by 31Floors
31Floors replied the topic: GRB ' sells RealBloc/ no free pass
I would ball park guess we’ll see nil to $150,000 in transaction royalties in 2019. If Tommy’s whole operation went live and they were paid on transactions Grb gets c$10k / mo.

The NR was poorly written and if you're not into the details, it’s easy to be misled to think the royalties deal are better than it is. IF for eg, HALF of the 2500 transactions are opening transactions - the NEW thing that drives revenues - then you need HALVE the $10k to $5k per mo. For Tommy.

This assumes that Tommy pays a royalty at all! It will be peanuts for a couple of years at least.

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #123163 by 31Floors
Err, below. There is a big question and possibly a problem with Jeff’s NR on the RB disposition. The original 60,000 per mo transactions that was guided ($14m USD in revenues) is based on “transactions”. The NR says they are paid on “opening transactions”.

It does not explain what an opening transaction is!! It could be a similar no or it could be that there are 2 transactions for every one “opening transaction” and in that case you’d need 120k transactions to provide the 60,000 payable transactions - which of course is all that counts.

Jeff then makes a reference to the 60,000 transactions that would yield $180,000 - inferring that commissions are paid on “transactions “ and not the “opening transactions” described a moment earlier!

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #123162 by 31Floors
I should have posted this first and then the post titled 60k BS. This was posted prior to the link above.

stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.grb&postid=29916714

• 31Floors
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 9 months ago #123161 by 31Floors
Enough is enough regarding this Real Block blockchain arm where in GRB had provided IMPOSSIBLE guidance and has refused to give an inch even when the going got tougher. But when this poster defends Jeff and suggests that any disappointments are due to our expectations I felt some clearing of the air, calling a spade a spade was in order. A must read for GRB longs:

stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard?symbol=v.grb&postid=29917102

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper