Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124676 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
www.kitco.com/news/video/show/BMO-2020/2...st%3Fshow%3DBMO-2020

Not one word, about Zonte or "Order to stop" court order

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124675 by flynn
Maybe Zonte walked away from the claims years ago,
and Thats why there's never been a detailed update.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124674 by flynn
Gramalote Project - Colombia
On December 23, 2019, the Company and AngloGold Ashanti Limited ("AGA") entered into an amended and restated shareholders agreement, under which B2Gold agreed to sole fund the first $13.9 million of 2020 budgeted expenditures on the Gramalote Project in Colombia, following which B2Gold and AGA will each hold a 50% ownership interest in the joint venture (currently 48.3% B2Gold and 51.7% AGA) and B2Gold would continue its role of manager of the Gramalote joint venture, which it assumed on January 1, 2020. The parties will continue to have equal representation on the joint venture management committee. Following the expenditure of the sole fund amount, each joint venture partner will fund its share of expenditures pro rata.
B2Gold and AGA have agreed on a budget for the feasibility study on the Gramalote Project of approximately $37.4 million through the end of 2020. This budget will fund 42,500 metres of infill drilling to confirm and upgrade the existing Inferred Mineral Resources to the Indicated category, and 7,645 metres of geotechnical drilling for site infrastructure. The Company currently expects to complete all drilling by the end of May 2020. In addition, the budget will fund feasibility work including an updated mineral resource estimate, detailed mine planning, additional environmental studies, metallurgical test work, engineering and detailed economic analysis.
B2Gold, as manager, plans to continue the feasibility work with the goal of completing a final feasibility study by December 31, 2020. Due to the amount of work completed by AGA over the past several years, including extensive testing programs, the work with local communities and small miners, and the high level of engineering performed in 2017 for an internal study, the work remaining to reach final feasibility is not extensive. The main work program for feasibility is infill drilling to confirm and upgrade the Inferred Mineral Resources to the Indicated category.
On January 21, 2020, the Company announced positive results from the updated Gramalote PEA for the Gramalote Ridge deposit at the Gramalote Project. Based on the positive results from the Gramalote PEA, the Company believes that the Gramalote Project has the potential to become a large, low-cost open-pit gold mine, subject to completion of ongoing infill drilling, which commenced in November 2019, and the results of a final feasibility study expected by the end of 2020.
The Gramalote Project has several key infrastructure advantages, including: reliable water supply - high rainfall region and located next to the Nus River; adjacent to a national highway, which connects directly to Medellin and to a major river with port facilities, capable of bringing supplies by barge to within 70 kilometres of the site; proximity to the national electricity grid with ample low-cost power and a stable record of hydroelectric power; and a skilled labour workforce within Colombia. In addition, B2Gold expects the Gramalote Project to benefit from several key operational advantages, including: excellent metallurgical characteristics of the ore, which results in high recovery rates at low processing costs; relatively low strip ratio in the mine; and ability to mine and process higher grade ore in the initial years of the mine life resulting in improved project economics.

Seems to Me B2Gold has been working nonstop in Columbia, Probably never even been served a "stop working order"

Very Fishy......One of these companies is not telling the full story....

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124673 by flynn
Question on Columbia..
How can a company(ZONTE) for over 4 years file a lawsuit against part of a country(Columbia) in special court.
any there's is never any news release/update on the case?
Not even from the special court.
Are lawsuits not public record? Shouldn't we be able to see something, anything.

Its just very Strange.....

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 2 months ago #124672 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
HELLO ZONTE INVESTORS :
Most of us have invested in Zonte Metals for a few years .
We are fortunate that TC has kept operating expenses to a minimum for the life of the company.Hence the shares outstanding has been kept low. Avoiding dilution was crucial . TC is searching for properties that show large scale potential .
Columbian and Yukon projects are both proven to have large scale potential .
Wings Point also has interesting potential .
At Dunns Mountain,TC is looking for the source of the 2019 major discovery . If he finds what he is looking for , it will be significant .
Remember . TC has already found many large targets at Cross Hills and TC will find many more targets at Cross Hills
Have patience .
Zonte Metals is well capitalized .
Zonte has 4 quality properties and there are under 60 million shares outstanding .
Coronavirus is a black swan event , the US markets ( DOW and NASDEQ ) have fallen over 10 percent this week , gold is down this week and the junior mining stocks are in the doldrums ! When people are scared , they often hastily sell good assets at discounted prices .
My advice is to hold Zonte Metals . It appears to be the correct decision to sit tight at this time . You have waited this long . Terry has had very good results, the whole time carefully protecting the treasury and the quantity of shares outstanding . Don't over react at the wrong time . Zonte will reach new highs later this year . There will be continuous drilling at Cross Hills throughout 2020 .
Go Zonte Go !!!

More
4 years 2 months ago #124669 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
someone or ones must know about ZON that bought the 1.1 million shares in last 7 days??

Checkout the draganfly topic, could be RonS picked the best corona virus stock, up 30% today.

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/drone...e-agriculture#124667

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124668 by flynn
I'm not saying start a promotion.
I'm saying over the last 6 years, there has NEVER been a promotion.
but,there has been drill results over that time. Wasted opportunities.
Eventually, at some point the share holders have to be a concern.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124666 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Everyone to their own, but companies that spent money in promotion last few years was wasted. There is a right time to do it and a bear market is not the right time.

There is another old saying 'promotion by the drill bit' and if you look at juniors doing well, like Amex, Great Bear, it is with drilling

The biggest promotion I have seen work of late is when Eric Sprott buys into a company, but he wants to see a discovery and if Zonte gets one, don't be surprised if he shows up

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124662 by flynn
There's no buying opportunity here with Zonte. The problem is Marketing/Promotion.
PerseusLtd said it right, Zonte has done a terrible job telling anyone about there company.
If it wasn't for RONS, I bet know one here would know this company.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124661 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is depth, orders have thinned out on both sides, looks like a pretty good wash out
Attachments:

More
4 years 2 months ago #124660 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
GB, agree this is market related, pretty much every junior I follow is in the red today

More
4 years 2 months ago #124658 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote: I think you have to look at this in context with the market. There is a panic sell off underway. The TSX Venture index has plunged back down to 2019 lows in just 3 days

Nice buying opportunity here,you buy low and you sell high,week hands are panicking and selling their shares,same thing happened in 2008,keep selling,we will buy those cheap shares.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper