Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 2 months ago #124700 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: Even if you want to sell your Zonte shares, you wouldn't be able to. I had mine forsale for months now. No takers.

depending how much you're asking,last week,the guy at CIBC was able to sell 340,000 shares at an average price of $0.305.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124699 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Even if you want to sell your Zonte shares, you wouldn't be able to. I had mine forsale for months now. No takers.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #124698 by ron

flynn wrote: The best trade would of been to sell before results came out of Yukon a few years back. Then buy back, if you choose too.
We have been is this situation before, History repeats.

Timing the market is really hard,if i knew the market would have fell big time friday,would have sold all my zonte and shorted others stocks,zonte is my biggest position,but you don't want to be overweight only in one stock.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #124694 by ron

PerseusLtd wrote: Perhaps a few Users here sold their Zonte Position in the last Weeks ? Perhaps RonS sold? He wrote that he is Not waiting a good Results from the coming assays. So why holding when the Next Results will Come in Weeks or months ?

I didn't sell a single share and i'm waiting patiently since 2012,selling now just before dunn's results,would be a dumb move,

you could ask RonS,only him can answer you if he sold shares or not,but i doubt it,don't forget RonS ended by saying,"You never know though",here's his post on SI,

Results could come anytime now. I am anxious to see what comes up at the K5 target, but I am not expecting fire works because these are the 1st holes drilled on this target. You never know though. I am more excited about the current drill round at the Dunns target because they are following up the high grade intersect.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124693 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
The best trade would of been to sell before results came out of Yukon a few years back. Then buy back, if you choose too.
We have been is this situation before, History repeats.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 2 months ago #124691 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
Perhaps a few Users here sold their Zonte Position in the last Weeks ? Perhaps RonS sold? He wrote that he is Not waiting a good Results from the coming assays. So why holding when the Next Results will Come in Weeks or months ?

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #124690 by ron
Very good observations Big Donald,this is a must read,

“I think I should sell all my junior mining stocks, because I don’t want to go through 2008 again.” I mean, is that what people should do?

energyandgold.com/2020/02/28/bob-moriart...then-i-get-positive/

More
4 years 2 months ago #124689 by ron

flynn wrote: Maybe Zonte walked away from the claims years ago,
and Thats why there's never been a detailed update.

Guess RonS will forward an update this spring,BTO stated that they wanted the pre-feasibility study to be done by may 1 2020.

• Real McCoy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 2 months ago #124688 by Real McCoy
Real McCoy replied the topic: zonte metals
If it’s not to late Ron can I be marked down for a pick of .75

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 2 months ago #124687 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes the markets are in disorder right now and trying to raise capital I am sure would be extremely difficult to do for any company. Now here is the good news zonte already raised there capital before this happened. We are well funded, even with doing a more aggressive drill program. Zonte has enough money and will be able to weather out the storm, and still produce results. The company is in good hands. People are taking money out of stock that have held there value. Terry has proven there is mineralization in the ground. He just needs to prove how much there is. Buy what you can.

Go Zonte Go

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #124686 by ron
i guess the one who sold 340,000 shares with CIBC last week was afraid of seeing no upside in the share price even if ZON comes out with great results,will the coronavirus screw everything in 2020 ?

those who believe in ZON are keeping their shares,in 2008,was holding BCM,got out just in time before it crashed to $0.75,but the stock was trading around $8.00,this isn't the case with ZON,it's already down,don't see it printing $0.25-$0.20 or lower,anything under $0.30 should be bought aggressively,

BCM started his downfall around april 1,2008 until november 15,2008,the stock was down for 7-8 months,and the low came in october 2008,the stock started rallying december 1,2008 to end up the year around $4.00 in 2009,it kept climbing slowly to end up the year around $9.50 in 2010,

what i'm saying is that the coronavirus could throw a monkey wrench into the market for a while,but stocks will rally again after the fall,specially gold-silver exploration stocks,as they did in 2009 after the housing crash of 2008,BCM is a good an example of resurrection.

Attachments:

More
4 years 2 months ago #124677 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Goldman, good points and advice, usually never a good idea to sell in market panics, but wait them out.

Nobody here should be surprised, Struthers warned us weeks ago that the Chinese were full of BS and cautioned what would happen if the markets start to price the real problem in

""China is the manufacturing engine of the world and we are relying on them for so many goods that few realize. Practically all the smart phones are made there and what happens to a company and stock like Apple when they have a severe shortage of products to sell. This is just one example out of thousands. China is a manufacturing hub so it relies on transportation of goods into the country to assemble, then shipping finished goods out. If factories close or transportation halts, it does not just slow things down, it grinds it down to zero.

The economic impact could be catastrophic. What if markets start to price in the worse. China and the world economies were already slowing ahead of this. The US is doing the best in the world but still GDP is only around 2%. This corona virus is going to get much worse before it gets better and it is happening in an already weak economy. We are a few months away from seeing any impact, that could start showing with Q1 data.

Slowing economies will results in more QE and a quicker move to zero interest rates. US stock markets are frothy at record levels and the balloon is seeking a pin.""

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper