Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
8 years 5 days ago #418 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Yup, as we expected, but at least they can move beyond the Secretary of Mines that was going no where, so maybe better days ahead

ZONTE METALS PREPARES TO PROCEED TO SPECIAL COURT REGARDING ITS GRAMALOTE TARGET APPLICATION

As announced in a press release dated April 12, 2016, Zonte Metals Inc. and a Colombian partner have worked through various steps required to proceed to special court to challenge the Secretaria de Minas, which has not titled an exploration application that was applied for back in July, 2013. Legal counsel for the partners is of the opinion the mining code has not been followed in this circumstance. The application covers open areas between titles on top of the Gramalote deposit, which is held by AngloGold Ashanti and B2Gold. Additional details on the application have been press released previously and can be observed on the company's website. On April 28, 2016, legal counsel completed the last step in the process to proceed to special court, referred to as a "conciliatory meeting" with the Secretaria de Minas. As expected, the Secretaria de Minas maintained its position in not issuing the title, and legal counsel is now in receipt of the necessary documentation to move forward. In anticipation of the above-noted response from the Secretaria de Minas, legal counsel has nearly completed all documentation for special court and will make submissions shortly. Once completed, Zonte will provide an update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 days ago #416 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
I've been s Struthers newsletter subscriber, but just discovered this Forum. Thanks, Flynn. I have held Zonte since May, 2011, adding over the next few months, then a little more last Dec.

It would be nice if more publicity of this would get out about this development that would attract the attention of enough speculators to move this stock up in a significant way.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 5 days ago #415 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
too funny. my wish was heard we have news

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 5 days ago #414 by flynn
Weird that an important day has come and gone, and there's no update. Can't be go news.
i guess no volume so, no one cares.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 week ago #410 by flynn
There must be someone that knows about the outcome of the court case. We are all expecting a denial again, why no news release.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 week ago #409 by flynn
anyone here has there fingers crossed?

More
8 years 1 week ago #406 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
I don't think these guys will sound a peep until they have to. Once more media is out there and shareholders start asking. I imagine some must have seen the Northern Miner peice?

The 8.5 financing done end of December is free trading now. My bet is some of this will come out around 10 cents, but would give some liquidity for buyers - something this stock could use.

Too many like me holding my hand tight to the chest LOL

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 week ago #403 by flynn
would be nice if they just mentioned (zonte) or at least a problem with the permits.
I guess if u let the cat out of the bag, your never going to get it back in.

More
8 years 1 week ago #399 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Just look at AngloGold's latest qtr report. The bold highlight is mine he he!!!

From Anglo:
Colombia update. The work in Colombia, including the Pre-Feasibility Study for La Colosa, is progressing under a reduced spend
programme while maintaining long-term optionality within the country. The most significant milestone achieved during the quarter was
the issue of the Gramalote EIA and subsequent operating permit (PTO) which means that the project is fully licensed to build and
operate.

More
8 years 1 week ago #395 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, good point - but I think we are many months away from any conclusion here. First ZON has to solidify the claims, and probably has to go to Court 2 or 3 times, as I imagine delay tactics will come from the other side - then pressure can be mounted on B2Gold and Anglo, that is when it will get very interesting.

The question for the stock is when will the market start speculating on this??

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 week ago #392 by flynn
momentum is on its side right now, but been hear long enough to remember many many times that it only takes a few shares to put this right back down.
if this court case goes the other way, no one will want to buy any shares, all the eggs are in one basket.

More
8 years 1 week ago #390 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Took very little to move the stock, up 2 cents with just 44,000 shares of buying, less than $4,000. A couple deep pockets would gobble this up to 20 cents

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper