Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #378 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, I think you are probably right. I was thinking of buying a bit more next week with some of the profits I have made else where.

Sell some that have popped up to buy those that have not is maybe a good strategy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #374 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
The speculative money is coming back into the miners, it is just a matter of time for ZONs turn, most of these others have doubled and tripled in a week or 2.

Probably once it starts to move all those watching and trying to buy with low bids will pile in

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 weeks ago #370 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
would be nice if zonte joined the nice rally we are having in the metal market (cde)
I believe no one knows about this company. there's no sellers or buyers.
I would hate to see if everyone holding this as long as I have decided to pack it in.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #368 by Gambler
Stock is up on little volume. Would not surprise me if it moves up ahead of the hearing. At 8 cents the market cap is a measily $2 million and they could end up with part of a multi-million ounce deposit.

Probably way better odds than drilling for gold.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #360 by flynn
if the claim gets denied again or not, would be nice if the media hears about this.
or at least B2Gold acknowledges this situation

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #350 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
When I listened to B2Gold's last earnings conference call, near they end they said because Gramalote was their only project they held a minority interest in, they wanted to sell it.

Any company that does their due diligence on this will see Zonte's claim dispute. I imagine this will make it tougher for B2Gold to sell it. Maybe they should just make a deal and sell 29% of their 49% to Anglo and give ZON 20% carried interest to settle the problem.

At least I think that is a good idea

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #349 by Gambler
Sounds like the next few weeks could get interesting. Been making some good profits elsewhere. Thinking I might double down on the ZON before it goes higher.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #348 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes, I would see good news

After the April 28th meeting Zonte can finally proceed with court action. This will put a lot more pressure on the Mining department.
Also, the department that over sees government bodies will also be at this meeting and they are the ones that suspended the previous mining secretary.

This dispute is going to see a much higher profile
of attention and I think the stock could move at any time.

I expect the mining secretary will deny the claims again at this next meeting but cave in before a court appearance. However you never know, maybe Zonte will get the claims on the 28th.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #347 by Gambler
Things look to be progressing

ZONTE METALS UPDATES LEGAL PROGRESS ON THE GRAMALOTE TARGET APPLICATION, COLOMBIA

As stated in a news release dated Nov. 19, 2015, Zonte Metals Inc., with a Colombian partner, has made application for open ground within the Gramalote deposit, which is a gold deposit in Colombia, subject to a joint venture between AngloGold Ashanti and B2Gold. The application is subject to review by the Secretaria de Minas, department of Antioquia, Colombia, who has previously acknowledged that the area under application includes open ground, but, as of this date, has denied issuing the title. The partners' legal counsel remains convinced that the application has not been processed in accordance with the Colombian mining code and continues to seek a resolution on behalf of the partners. A map of the open ground covered by the application and the location of the open ground relative to the Gramalote deposit is illustrated at the Zonte website.

The partners have made several requests that the application be processed in accordance with the Mining Code; however, according to the partners' legal counsel, the Secretary of Mines has either not responded to such requests or provided reasons inconsistent with the mining code that could be considered to favour certain third parties at the expense of the partners. The partners' legal counsel is composed of a team of lawyers from a legal firm and an independent legal adviser, the latter being the former head of the Secretary of Mines, department of Antioquia, who is well versed in all matters related to mineral applications and titling.

The partners have worked through various steps required to proceed to special court. What is understood to be the last step in the process, referred to as a conciliatory meeting, has now been scheduled with the Secretary of Mines for April 28, 2016. At this meeting, the partners' legal counsel will repeat the request that the application be processed in accordance with the mining code; however, should the Secretary of Mines maintain its irregular stance, the partners will then proceed to special court. At the special court level the partners will finally have the legal right to request that the application be processed according to the mining code, as well as identifying other aspects around this irregular situation. Zonte plans to provide updates of the progress as developments materialize.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #338 by flynn
its been soo quiet for a while now. we need some steam in this stock.

More
8 years 1 month ago #300 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I believe the other 2 failed to meet deadlines, and the one was AngloGold themselves, so it would appear that is where Anglo blew it and left the claims open in their own deposit

Zonte has met all deadlines and criteria and is pursuing a court action as well, so a much different scenario then previous. The former head of the mining department is on Zonte's side so they must feel the chances of success are good

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 1 month ago #295 by flynn
a post from stockhouse had a good point. if 2 other companies try and failed with the same claims, why does ZONTE think they have a better chance.
this information was in the article from northerminer, but you would think the report would asked the same question as a bullboard poster, since she had the ceo on the phone.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper