Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
7 years 7 months ago #117120 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
have you talk to him ( TC) since then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #117109 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
I started a Topic on Continental Gold, they are close to Gramalote that ZON hopes to get a peice of. The 2nd video is of interest as the CEO of Continental talks about Columbia and mining

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/junio...otcqx-cgoof-columbia

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #117090 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
as long as its there JAWS are dropping, and NOT ours.

More
7 years 8 months ago #117084 by Dennis
Dennis replied the topic: zonte metals
Can't wait for the day to see Anglo's jaw drop when ZON gets the claims :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #117077 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes, I seen that news, here is Anglo's update on Gramalote from their Q2 report in August

In Colombia, the Gramalote JV completed 1,279m of drilling to support site and infrastructure investigations as well as infill drilling to better define the saprolite horizon.

Gramalote (51%)
• Project is permitted
• Pre-feasibility targeted for end-2017
• Successful PFS completion will result in resource-to-reserve conversion
• Current resource 3.475Moz

More
7 years 8 months ago #117076 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Columbia seems hot Brazil Resources halted on big increase on 43-101 resources, near Gramalote

SEPTEMBER 14, 2016 SHARE: Email Facebook Tweet
Highlights:

The Titiribi NI 43-101 resource estimate has a measured and indicated resource of 4.63 Moz gold and an inferred resource of 3.25 Moz gold at a 0.3 g/t gold cut-off (See Tables 1 and 2 for details on tonnage, grade and contained metal);

The mineral resource estimate for the Titiribi Project has resulted in Brazil Resourcesꞌ global gold resource increasing by 146% in the measured and indicated categories and 46% in the inferred category;

The inclusion of this resource estimate increases BRI’s global measured and indicated resource to 7.8 Moz gold (10.4 Moz gold equivalent) and inferred resource to 10.3 Moz gold (12.6 Moz gold equivalent) (see table 3 for details);

Approximately 144,779 metres of diamond drilling in 270 holes has been completed on the Project;

Project has excellent infrastructure including paved roads, high power electrical transmission lines 3 km from the property and water; and

Nearby gold projects in development or production include AngloGoldꞌs Ashantiꞌs Quebradona, B2Goldꞌs Gramalote, Continental Gold’s Buritica, Red Eagleꞌs San Ramon, and Gran Colombiaꞌs Marmato projects.

More
7 years 8 months ago #117070 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
With a legal play nobody knows for sure. I think ZON should continue to seek out good new projects, with the market turning the time is right and great projects are more plentiful after the bear.

When I talked to ZON, quite a well back now, Christopher said he would not just sit on his hands just waiting on courts whatever.

If they get awarded the claims, I expect the stock will take a jump but it won't end there. Anglo and B2Gold will appeal or take some action. They won't go down without a fight and at the very least they will play a game to settle with ZON as cheap as they can.

Should be interesting times, mean while maybe we hear something on other projects they have been pursuing

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 8 months ago #116915 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I guess we will hear one way or another. When I was a kid and I did something wrong, I tried to easy the punishment I was going to get by trying to redirect my parents thinking.
Hopefully Zonte doesn't try to hype another project, only because of a maybe rejection of this one.

More
7 years 8 months ago #116909 by RonS
Talked with TC, quiet on the Columbia front. I am thinking if the judge was going to say 'no' we would hear already so hope this is a good sign.

The company is moving forward and maybe we will here something on other project applications before Columbia legal news??

More
7 years 8 months ago #116891 by RonS
LOl $1600 not much, but we will never know until hindsight if someone is accumulating. Perhaps they are happy to sit at 7.5 cents for now, nobody knows but sure is strange to see buying on these other platforms.

Been a week or more since I talked to TC, will probably do so by weeks end

More
7 years 8 months ago #116890 by ron
I am loaded up with this stock in high 6 figures....

me too,hoping to be this year 2016,the waiting as been tortuous.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #116888 by ron
20000 shares at $0.08 is $1600,i hope this isn't what you call deep pockets...lol...

Have you talk to Zonte management lately.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by ron.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper