Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #117288 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
yeah,it's a long waiting,hopefully we get positive news from columbia in 2017,the agreement with farc will play into it,a 43-101 from the yukon project could be out in the fall 2017,like you,don't want to see a big dilution in the shares,good thing ZON has only 30 millions shares,and btw,not sure if a road show to talk to investors is a good idea,that cost money and won't make any difference on the stock price,good news results will make a difference,then institutions will jump in,they're the big boys who will move the stocks up,not the small gambler like us all.

Colombia and the FARC strike a new peace agreement
www.economist.com/news/americas/21710152...arc-strike-new-peace
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #117287 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
so now zonte has 3 properties that just have claims. wings project has been a ghost town,
Columbia we are waiting, and now Yukon.
I don't think its exciting as everyone here.

when is the dilution coming? how can we pay for anything?
any chance zonte would do a road show, get out and talk to investors?

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #117286 by flynn
"Randell has visited the McConnells Jest project on two occasions and is preparing a National Instrument 43-101 for the project.
so are we 3-4 months out from an up to date 43-101 on this project?

More
7 years 5 months ago #117285 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Agree, I like it too. Seems this seller out of TD is in a real panic, dropping down and hitting bids. I hope he hits mine

More
7 years 5 months ago #117284 by kalen9999
kalen9999 replied the topic: zonte metals
I like the looks of this. Bought some more this morning at$.085

More
7 years 5 months ago #117283 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Seems to be one seller out of TD, it is almost as if they are trying to hold the stock down, putting 2 or 3 big offers up at a time?

More
7 years 5 months ago #117282 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Like that map. I see Goldcorp now in Yukon, they bought out Kaminak earlier this year for $520 million www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/goldcorp-ka...ee-project-1.3688123

More
7 years 5 months ago #117281 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
I was on Victoria's web site and noticed the Eagle Gold, Olive, Rex-Peso and Nugget deposits are on or near these Granodiorite Stocks. ZON's claims cover the biggest Granodiorite stock in the area and all 5 of ZON's anomalies are on or near the edge of Granodiorite.

Attachments:

More
7 years 5 months ago #117280 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
I really like this, something real and not only hoping on a court case now. I am surprised at sellers, but that will be their mistake. It has been so long since the company had news it maybe take a while to get this out into the right places.

More
7 years 5 months ago #117279 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Excellent location wedge right in between Keno and Victoria
Attachments:

More
7 years 5 months ago #117278 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
This looks real good, I thinking I go all in !!!!

ZONTE METALS ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF AN INTRUSION RELATED GOLD TARGET IN THE TINTINA GOLD BELT IN THE YUKON

Zonte Metals Inc. has signed a binding letter agreement to option and acquire 100 per cent of the McConnells Jest project, in the Tintina gold belt in Yukon, which is composed of 172 claims totalling approximately 3,371 hectares.

The agreement was entered into between Zonte and Bill Koe-Carson (the "Optionor") and grants Zonte the option to purchase a 100% interest in the project by making payments of $150,000 over two years and 1.5 Million common shares over three years. The claims are subject to a 3% NSR, 2/3rds of which can be purchased for $2,000,000. The acquisition is subject to a finder's fee and acceptance by the TSX Venture Exchange.

The McConnells Jest project hosts an Intrusion Related Gold System (IRGS) where gold mineralization has been identified in sheeted and scorodite veins in numerous areas within a pluton that is approximately 7 by 2.5 km in size. The project is adjacent to the Dublin Gulch Project owned by Victoria Gold (TSXV: VIT). Victoria is currently constructing the Eagle Mine which is projected to produce 200,000 ounces of gold per year for 10 years according to the recently released National Instrument 43-101 Feasibility Study. The Dublin Gulch is a reduced IRGS that is 5 by 2 km in size and contains a resource of 6.3 Million ounces of gold in indicated and inferred categories.

The McConnells Jest property has been explored sporadically since it was acquired in 2010 and work has been limited to soil and rock sampling. Soil sampling has produced numerous multi-element anomalies, several of which correlate with discovered bedrock gold mineralization. Prospecting has successfully identified five bedrock target areas containing gold mineralization characteristic of IRGS's. The most intriguing target, the Two-Four Zone, was discovered this summer. The Two-Four zone lies on the edge of the pluton and hosts a series of high density auriferous quartz and scorodite veins. The veins generally assay between 4 to 41 g/t Au and are 3 to 5 cm wide. The scorodite vein density at this target is abnormally high with about one vein per metre, which compares to other IRGS systems in the area where scorodite veins are typically spaced out at one vein every 20 to 30 metres, according to Andy Randell, P Geo. of SGDS Hive. Mr. Randell has considerable experience in IRG systems as he was the project geologist for the adjacent Dublin Gulch for 2.5 years and spent several additional years on IGR systems in the Yukon. Mr. Randell has visited the McConnells Jest project on two occasions and is preparing a National Instrument 43-101 for the project. According to Mr. Randell, only about 50 metres of the zone was examined, but visual inspection and aerial photo interpretation shows the structure running for approximately 1 kilometre. Please see the following link for location map and targets noted herein; www.zontemetals.com/projects/mcconnells-jest/

Four additional gold zones in bedrock have been identified with limited exploration. The Pink Mountain target, which covers an area of 500 by 375 metres is open on three sides and located at the centre of the pluton. Pink Mountain contains an abundance of sheeted auriferous quartz veins in numerous locations with veining density running as high as 5 veins per metre. Vein sampling returned values up to 7.17 g/t Au. The Bullion zone is a highly oxidized bedrock target containing numerous scorodite veins with samples assaying up to 28.8 g/t. The Seven-Four and the Tea zone have returned gold in bedrock and require additional follow-up exploration.

Mr. Randell notes that the centre of the intrusion contains sheeted and scorodite veins; the later pointing to the fact the complete intrusion is likely intact and has not been eroded. If this is the case, there is significant additional potential for mineralization since the complete carapace (outer and top of the pluton) could be intact, and this is typically where the mineralization is concentrated in IRG systems.

Terry Christopher, President and CEO of Zonte Metals, quotes "It's been five years since the Zonte has made a property acquisition. During that time the company has reviewed and passed on a considerable number of projects. Zonte has been focused on acquiring a high-value gold project in a safe, mining-friendly jurisdiction. We believe that in the McConnells Jest project we've found a property that not only meets, but exceeds our criteria. The McConnells Jest project is rare in that it offers the opportunity for multiple target potential and is located next to Victoria Gold's Dublin Gulch project which hosts a global resource of 6.3 Million ounces of gold."

About Zonte

Zonte Metals Inc. is a junior explorer focused on gold and copper. The Company has the Wings Point Gold Project which is a drill ready project in Newfoundland and Labrador. In addition, the Company and partner have an application over open areas sitting on top of the open pit outline of the Gramalote Deposit in Colombia, which is held by AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE: AU) and B2Gold (TSX: BTO) (NYSE: BTG). The title issuance is being contested by the state governing the application and the Company has started legal action to protect its rights.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #117277 by flynn
when I saw my inbox this morning I was so excited, I guess any news is better then no news.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper