Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #117366 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
great find. Maybe now they are starting to yell. the lawsuit will grab attention.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #117365 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
You see this, in Mining.com today

www.mining.com/canadas-zonte-sues-colomb...ld-permit-rejection/

This thing might light up, I am going to see if I can get some more cheap stock

Canada’s Zonte sues Colombia authorities over gold permit rejection

Love it!!!

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #117364 by flynn
maybe it was being livestreamed. cause how did Zonte even know that conversation happened. maybe spies?

More
7 years 5 months ago #117363 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, I like your thinking. What have loved to be at that meeting or a fly on the wall. I bet you could have heard a pin drop!!!

By the response the Anglo guy was taken off guard

This might start to get fun

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #117362 by flynn
I do like that zonte is speaking out (finally). I would re release the news. Then physical get it to the analyst's who cover Anglo and B2gold. I would send a copy every week to these firms. Just like Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption who want to stock is library.

More
7 years 5 months ago #117359 by WealthyPlumber
WealthyPlumber replied the topic: zonte metals
This looks good, sounds like ZON maybe is going to start and make some noise about this. I like it, we have been waiting since May, seems judge does not want to respond. Maybe with Anglo and B2Gold stock symbols in the release it may get picked up as news on them

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #117357 by flynn
Zonte Metals Provides an update on the Gramalote Target application, Colombia.
December 1, 2016 TSXV: ZON
As press released on May 2, 2016, Zonte and a Colombian partner, (collectively Zonte or the Company) are proceeding with legal action against the Secretaria de Minas (Secretary of Mines) for the Department of Antioquia, Colombia for not titling an exploration application. This application sits over open areas between titles on top of the permitted Gramalote Gold deposit which is a joint venture between AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE: AU) and B2Gold (TSX: BTO, NYSE: BTG). Presently, all documents have been filed at the Special Court and the company is waiting for an official response.
The Company would like to address reported comments which were presented at a recent mining conference in Medellin, Colombia. During a presentation about the Gramalote deposit a representative from AngloGold Ashanti was asked about the fractional claims (open areas between titles) sitting over the deposit. The AngloGold Ashanti representative reportedly indicated that the fractional claims were just stories in the media. Zonte wants to make it clear that these open areas were confirmed by the Secretary of Mines in formal documentation from their review of the application. In addition, prior to seeking legal action against the Secretary of Mines the company sought opinions on the validity of the application. One such opinion was from a former Director of Secretary of Mines, who noted that based on the Colombian Mining Code, this application is valid and should be titled. The company will provide additional information as it becomes available.

More
7 years 5 months ago #117355 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
What release was that??

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 5 months ago #117353 by flynn
anyone read that release. Just weird. this wouldn't happen if zonte was more in the media about the claims. they have been brushing off zontes claims. seems to me no one is taking them serious. sick the lawyers on them...

More
7 years 5 months ago #117325 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
looks like the stock is kind of range bound now, last 7 days trading between 9 and 11 cents and more volume than usual - about 700,000 and does not include over 300,000 day of the news.

If the buying keeps coming - sellers eventually be exhausted - still is an 'if' though

More
7 years 5 months ago #117323 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
I was thinking about asking Christopher to do a Q & A for the CEO Corner here. Have not done one yet, maybe a good place to start. Will ask him about next time I talk to him and let everyone know

More
7 years 5 months ago #117319 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Stock did ok today considering the sell off in Gold and the stocks. Bottom, bottom where art thou!!!

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper