Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 2 months ago #119855 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, been more chatter on LXX and FLT both seen big moves higher. I think the strategy of AngloGold and B2Gold is to drag this out as long and slow as possible

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #119854 by GoldnBoy
Blackbird, someone should start a new topic on it under Junior Explorers, we cans share our DD in a common place. Remember when these guys all like it that they are talking their own book.

As for Zonte, a couple sellers hit the market an now looks like little on offer again. Will post market depth after open

More
6 years 2 months ago #119852 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

tonyk wrote: Marin Katusa, co produced the VRIC in Vancouver, with Cambridge House. He has a research firm, and helps investors and resource companies come together for Financing. Seems like a pretty good guy, a big network base, and well connected. This Blackbird was one of his top picks for this year. Some big guns are into this stock in the 50-60 cent area, trading in the low 30's. We should all be happy to be here in the Ron S camp, but sniffing at what the others are doing and saying. In other words, Due Diligence

BBI,
Market Cap: 247,021,613
Total Shares: 748,550,343

thanks,but not for me,i'll stick with ZON and REZ.

More
6 years 2 months ago #119851 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: zonte metals
Marin Katusa, co produced the VRIC in Vancouver, with Cambridge House. He has a research firm, and helps investors and resource companies come together for Financing. Seems like a pretty good guy, a big network base, and well connected. This Blackbird was one of his top picks for this year. Some big guns are into this stock in the 50-60 cent area, trading in the low 30's. We should all be happy to be here in the Ron S camp, but sniffing at what the others are doing and saying. In other words, Due Diligence

More
6 years 2 months ago #119850 by ron

tonyk wrote: I was at the Vancouver Res Conference, and yes Katusa likes it, the Sprott guys, Rick Rule, like it, and I was very impressed with the presentations, and the CEO.

you're talking about Blackbird right and what or who is katusa ?

More
6 years 2 months ago #119847 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: zonte metals
I was at the Vancouver Res Conference, and yes Katusa likes it, the Sprott guys, Rick Rule, like it, and I was very impressed with the presentations, and the CEO.

More
6 years 2 months ago #119846 by CIMA
CIMA replied the topic: zonte metals
Blackbird is a Katusa pick. Very slick promotion with this one and a good story, I've been a shareholder for a while. The warrants are interesting too, trading around 13 cents. Each Warrant entitles the holder thereof to acquire, subject to adjustment, one Common Share at an exercise price of $0.30 per Common Share at any time prior to 4:59 p.m. (Calgary time) on May 19, 2021.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #119843 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
its been too quite for a while now. I guess no news out so nothing to chat over.
any thoughts why this going soooo slow with update on columbia

More
6 years 3 months ago #119825 by ron
just learned by my broker that there's 255,000 shares on the ask at $0,25.

More
6 years 3 months ago #119823 by ron

Big Donald wrote: Looks like the insiders exercising some of there options and buying more, not a lot but still some.

can't wait to see ZON surging like REZ.

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #119819 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Looks like the insiders exercising some of there options and buying more, not a lot but still some.

More
6 years 3 months ago #119817 by GoldnBoy
Here is market depth, looks very clean, only 17,500 shares on offer up to 25 cents.
from 16 to 18 about 65,000 bidding.

For short volume, maybe up a bit but maybe covered by then, unusual that Jitney and Anonymous bidding

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper