Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 2 months ago #119954 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Gambler wrote: golfdub, welcome aboard. Thanks for your efforts and sharing. From how we understand the court ruling, it only effects disputed claims, so Anglo could not work on those disputed claims, but that is only about 10% of claims so they can work the other 90% or so.

I am sure b2gold is responding based on guidance from their legal council. A no response probably means you hit a delicate spot :)

if it's only 10%,how much would that be worth ?

been lied by who flynn ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #119946 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
golfdub, welcome aboard. Thanks for your efforts and sharing. From how we understand the court ruling, it only effects disputed claims, so Anglo could not work on those disputed claims, but that is only about 10% of claims so they can work the other 90% or so.

I am sure b2gold is responding based on guidance from their legal council. A no response probably means you hit a delicate spot :)

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #119944 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I always wonder about any proof. "The games a foot" hope this proves to be nothing, cause this would be terrible if we have been lied too

• golfdub1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 2 months ago #119924 by golfdub1
golfdub1 replied the topic: zonte metals
On Jan 23, 2018 Ian MacLean of b2gold (Ian This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) told me b2gold can confirm it has no knowledge of any ban on Gramalote exploration. When asked about the Zonte application he said the company considered the claims as frivolous. Each of those 2 inquiries received quick and responsive replies. When I then asked him to confirm whether or not any court or government authority had issued any type of resolution or order regarding the disputed claims, he made no response.

I sure would like to see an English translation of any relevant resolution or order.
I tried to ask Ron about whether a resolution had been entered as Zonte says, but I couldn't find a way to contact him. The same is true about my inability to contact AngloGold .

More
6 years 2 months ago #119922 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: zonte metals
ron, agree about Gold, until it gets to a price that triggers a new bull market in the miners and then hang on.. Market depth looks pretty anazing

More
6 years 2 months ago #119918 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is market depth, well some maybe lost interest, somebody else seems to have a lot of interest with a 300k bid. Maybe something is coming down the pipe?
Attachments:

More
6 years 2 months ago #119909 by ron

JunglistGuy wrote: GB, you called it, one buyer out of RBC just moved it up 3 cents. Gold up pretty good today, another run at $1360 area coming soon, copper up strong last 2 days also

the problem is that most of the time,those small
juniors are not related to the price of gold.

More
6 years 2 months ago #119908 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
I added some more too at 17, but not easy to buy down here, have to be patient on the bid to some seller comes around

More
6 years 2 months ago #119907 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: zonte metals
GB, you called it, one buyer out of RBC just moved it up 3 cents. Gold up pretty good today, another run at $1360 area coming soon, copper up strong last 2 days also

More
6 years 2 months ago #119906 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: zonte metals
I added a few thousand at 16.5 cents. Will continue with small bites on weakness and willing to be 'long term' patient.
Robin

More
6 years 2 months ago #119903 by ron

flynn wrote: Hate to be the daddy downer, but this stock is going now where untill news from columbia. We lost all momentum from Yukon. Just like we all put the stock away for years before Yukon news. I haven't given up cause I'm not selling, but I have lost interest. Thanks to all for the posts.

the yukon interest will come back in 2018,added with the NFDL and the copper project,
of course the columbia settlement would be the kicker,but when will that happen,my projection was july 18 2018,i guess 2019 would be more realistic now,wonder what RonS thinks about the time frame for the dispute to end,also,why AU isn't in a hurry to finalized the thing.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #119902 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Hate to be the daddy downer, but this stock is going now where untill news from columbia. We lost all momentum from Yukon. Just like we all put the stock away for years before Yukon news. I haven't given up cause I'm not selling, but I have lost interest. Thanks to all for the posts.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper