Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 2 months ago #119900 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Pasta, I don't bother looking much until a few minutes before the open. The market makers and computer Bots don't put orders in until near open. The way this has been trading, one seller can knock it down and one buyer drive it up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #119899 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
Its a bit early but it looks like zonte will start the day selling at .15 cents.
Not sure why but that's what is offered right now.
going to drop hard if this continues

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #119898 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: PDAC is just around the corner ( March 4-7, ) last year it was the run up was exciting.
do we know if Zonte is renting a room again? There was a lot to cheer for last year.

i would be very surprised if they decide to rent a room,
with less cash in the till,i presume they will pass their turn this year,
i ain't saying that they should do that,because like every shareholders, i would prefer to see them at the PDAC,
it could give zonte more exposure and a spike up in the share price,
promoting is important,but i have a feeling they want to save the money for work on the field.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by ron.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 2 months ago #119894 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
PDAC is just around the corner ( March 4-7, ) last year it was the run up was exciting.
do we know if Zonte is renting a room again? There was a lot to cheer for last year.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #119873 by ron

Gambler wrote: Dr Copper and Goldman Sachs say new commodity bull cycle underway

The environment for investing in commodities is the best since 2004-2008,” they wrote in a research note.
Factories around the world are buzzing – the global JP Morgan manufacturing PMI entered the year at its highest since February 2011.

The LME index of base metals has climbed to the highest since 2014. Given its widespread use copper is considered a good barometer of the global economy – measured from its early January 2016 low the metal has added two-thirds in value

www.mining.com/goldman-says-mining-super...&utm_campaign=digest

great timing for ZON with the acquisition of 327 claims at the Cross Hills copper gold project.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by ron.

More
6 years 2 months ago #119872 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Dr Copper and Goldman Sachs say new commodity bull cycle underway

The environment for investing in commodities is the best since 2004-2008,” they wrote in a research note.
Factories around the world are buzzing – the global JP Morgan manufacturing PMI entered the year at its highest since February 2011.

The LME index of base metals has climbed to the highest since 2014. Given its widespread use copper is considered a good barometer of the global economy – measured from its early January 2016 low the metal has added two-thirds in value

www.mining.com/goldman-says-mining-super...&utm_campaign=digest

More
6 years 2 months ago #119865 by GoldnBoy

More
6 years 2 months ago #119862 by GoldnBoy
Who knows how long? right now I believe they are doing the feasibility so no production decision or reason to move until after that is complete. Then we should see some numbers on how profitable etc. Gramalote can be

More
6 years 2 months ago #119861 by ron

GoldnBoy wrote: Flynn, been more chatter on LXX and FLT both seen big moves higher. I think the strategy of AngloGold and B2Gold is to drag this out as long and slow as possible

for how long would that be and for what reason,
i thought they wanted to get gramalote in production the sooner as possible for the revenue it would generate ?

More
6 years 2 months ago #119860 by davplan
davplan replied the topic: zonte metals
Tonyk and anyone else on the site, I'd be interested in ongoing comments, insights in Blackbird energy. I like to play warrants and own a number of junior warrants i.e. Silvercrest (who I think is the best silver resource explorer and has been good to me) and I've put a below market buy in on Blackbird warrants. They are currently in the money and offer some leverage to the stock. The warrants seem maybe a little pricey at what they are trading at. I see the stock and warrants have trended down. I'd guess that Katusa owned a bunch and did a big promo and has been selling while he promotes. He's a questionable character--many like him but he has a reputation for taking care of Marin first. I'd be very careful with what he promotes but Tonyk you seem impressed by the presentation and I'd like to pick up some of the warrants at the right price and see if maybe the opportunity is for real. Robin

More
6 years 2 months ago #119859 by GoldnBoy
Alex I hope so. Ron pretty close calling the exact top in crypto's. Glad I sold my BLOC, down over -50% now. Here is ZON depth, just one seller of any size until 25 cents
Attachments:

More
6 years 2 months ago #119858 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Crypto and blockchain is being slaughtered and Pot has corrected some, maybe we see some rotation back into the Golds

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper