Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 8 months ago #123492 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Gambler, agree in this market initial results will not do it. Zonte will have to come up with follow up and better results in the next drill program, then the stock will move up
or the market starts improving before then?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123491 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
And today, check PHD, came out with great news on samples in stock piles and is being sold off on the news

More
4 years 8 months ago #123490 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, I have to disagree with you. One cannot ignore the general market and trends. Drill news is the only thing that has been moving juniors and Zonte did pop on the drill news. However, as Struthers said, liquidity has been used for sellers to dump positions.

I see it over and over again, countless examples. The last one I noticed was yesterday with Sky Gold SKYG announced 126.4 g/t gold over 4.1 meters, very high grade hit. The stock popped from 5 to 7 cents on heavy volume of 12 million shares traded, a nice 40% move. It ended the day back at 5 cents.

Patience patience, it will take some more time yet for this gold bull market to feed into the juniors. Most retail and spec money is still in losing Pot stocks. They are hoping for a rebound to sell. This money will eventually come back to the mining juniors.

Market rotation, this cycle repeats over and over again. 9 years down with gold stocks, now we are starting the next up cycle. Still very very early days with little spec money in the sector yet.

In mining and gold, this is the most exciting period in about 15 years, the start of a new bull market

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #123489 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I just don't see it. we have had 3 great news releases. Drill results.
I should of happen, I really question why it didn't pop already.
Maybe 2 more releases this year. the results from the Mapping, then another drill program announcement. Those will be Blah.

Still my order has not been filled.

you cant blame the market, for this poor performance. know one wants to buy, Thats no the markets fault.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #123488 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
we're all in zonte to see a chart like this one.

Attachments:
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123487 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
With todays newsletter, must watch video here that explains curretnt risk

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/econo...my-in-retreat#123486

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #123485 by flynn
Sure I agree with that, But my point is nothing has been done with the Yukon claims for 2 years. Why hold it. Sell it and created a Juggernaut in NFLD.
They drill it, found good returns, but got spoked when the market did not agree with them,

Seems like they just moved all attention to NFLD. Just like they did with Columbia.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123481 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals

alexgreat wrote: In the gold market that is developing, this would be a highly sought after property if it became available.

Alex, good point on this market. Victoria Gold has increased in value by 62% in the past month. The only thing that has changed is the gold price. One could speculate that McConnels Jest has increased 62% because of rising gold. I own both stocks VIT and ZON

More
4 years 8 months ago #123480 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, you seem to forget exploration potential. It can also be worth what is found on it

VIT next door is worth $560 million, if ZON finds something similar, there is your value. It is worth spending a few million and see if the drills can find more at McConnels Jest.

In the gold market that is developing, this would be a highly sought after property if it became available.

I made fortunes in the last gold run from 2004 to 2011 with stocks like ZON, I look forward to doing it again

December gold up $27 today

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #123479 by flynn
I would force there Hand. List the land on KIJIJI
They would probably not want a rival, to buy it and stick it to them later.

Its only worth what someone is going to pay, only way to know put it on the market.

More
4 years 8 months ago #123478 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I imagine Christopher would entertain a joint venture under good terms?? That said, I think he wants to keep because the potential is very attractive. Meanwhile I think it is a good strategy to let Victoria Gold with their deep pockets, improve the value and infrastructure of the area. Exploration costs about half in NFLD compared to Yukon, is another good reason to focus on NFLD while in a poor market to raise $$

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #123477 by flynn
why doesn't Zonte just put a for sale sign on the property.
Nothing has been done there in 2 years anyway.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper