Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 7 months ago #123519 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I wonder if B2Gold will bring in new legal council re the Zonte claims?

"The Company expects that the Gramalote joint venture will continue to advance resettlement programs, establish coexistence programs for small miners"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 7 months ago #123518 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
B2Gold and AngloGold Ashanti to Amend Ownership and Management of the Gramalote Project, Colombia

VANCOUVER, Sept. 16, 2019 /CNW/ - B2Gold Corp. (TSX: BTO, NYSE AMERICAN: BTG, NSX: B2G) ("B2Gold" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Company and AngloGold Ashanti Limited ("AngloGold") have agreed in principle to terms relating to the parties' respective ownership percentages and future management of the joint venture on the Gramalote gold project in Colombia. The companies have agreed that B2Gold will sole fund the next $13.9 million of expenditures on the Gramalote Project (the "Sole Fund Amount"), following which B2Gold will hold a 50% ownership interest in the joint venture (B2Gold currently holds a 48.3% interest). Under the amended terms, AngloGold and B2Gold will each hold a 50% interest and B2Gold will start an immediate transition to become manager of the Gramalote joint venture by the end of 2019, conditional upon the parties entering into an amended and restated shareholders agreement. The parties will continue to have equal representation on the joint venture management committee. Following the expenditure of the Sole Fund Amount, each joint venture partner will fund its share of expenditures pro rata.

B2Gold and AngloGold have also agreed on a budget for the feasibility study on the Gramalote Project up to $40 million for the remainder of 2019 and through the end of 2020. This budget will fund 42,500 metres of infill drilling and 7,645 metres of geotechnical drilling for site infrastructure. The Company currently expects to complete all drilling by the end of May 2020. In addition, the budget will fund feasibility work including an updated mineral resource, detailed mine planning, additional environmental studies, metallurgical test work, engineering and detailed economic analysis.

The Company expects that the Gramalote joint venture will continue to advance resettlement programs, establish coexistence programs for small miners, work on health, safety and environmental projects and will continue to work with government and local communities on social programs. B2Gold, as manager, plans to continue the feasibility work into 2020 with the goal of completing a final feasibility study by December 31, 2020. Due to the extensive testing programs that have been completed and the high level of engineering performed in 2017 for an internal pre-feasibility study, the engineering work remaining to get to final feasibility is not extensive. The main work program for feasibility is infill drilling to confirm and upgrade the Inferred Mineral Resources to Indicated status.

The Gramalote Project is located 230 kilometres ("km") northwest of Bogota and 80 km northeast of Medellin in central Colombia. Based on the recent remodeling of the Gramalote geologic resource, the Company believes that the Gramalote Project has the potential, subject to completion of infill drilling scheduled to commence in November 2019 and a final feasibility study expected by the end of 2020, to become a large low-cost open pit gold mine. The Gramalote Project has several key infrastructure advantages, including:

Reliable water supply – high rainfall region
Adjacent to a national highway, which connects to a major river and seaports
Proximity to the national electricity grid with ample low-cost power and stable record of hydroelectric power
Technically capable workforce within Colombia
The Environmental Impact Study and Project Implementation Plans for the Gramalote Project have been fully approved by the National Authority of Environmental Licenses of Colombia. Due to the desired modifications to the processing plant and infrastructure locations, a Modified Environment Impact Study and a Modified Project Implementation plan were submitted and are currently in the final approval process. If the final economics of the feasibility study are positive and the joint venture makes the decision to develop Gramalote as an open-pit gold mine, B2Gold would utilize its proven internal mine construction team to build the mine and mill facilities.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 7 months ago #123517 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I realized last year, that I should treat Zonte like an old suit.
Packed away in the closet. Only pay attention when I have to.

Still my order has not been filled.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123515 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
where's everybody,all sitting quietly at home depressed and waiting for news ?

More
4 years 7 months ago #123514 by ron
Boring day again.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123508 by GoldnBoy
Market depth, very little on offer to 30 cents
Attachments:

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 7 months ago #123507 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Eventually you be right, if you keep asking every week.
They are in know hurry. No Stress.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123504 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Interesting interview here.

Talking Points From This Week’s Episode
• New investors will be drawn to gold eventually.
• There is some new talent in the resource space.
• Opportunities in resources in specific countries.
• Small copper explorers hold enormous potential.
• Gold bull market is just beginning.

Talks about potential of copper juniors around 8 minute mark

More
4 years 7 months ago #123503 by ron
News this week ?

More
4 years 7 months ago #123500 by GoldnBoy
Quiet compared to yesterday. Lots of bids by anonymous. On my phone cant figure how to paste in depth?

More
4 years 7 months ago #123496 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Yes any juniors with consistent results are doing well. Td whacked out a chunk of stock but seems there are buyers to pickup the bargain

More
4 years 7 months ago #123495 by ron

Gambler wrote: And today, check PHD, came out with great news on samples in stock piles and is being sold off on the news

GBR is an exception.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper