Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• golfdub1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 7 months ago #123546 by golfdub1
golfdub1 replied the topic: zonte metals
Zonte's website copyrighted in 2019 contains a statement that the application made on July 2, 2013 was denied by the Secretary of Mines. Sure would like to see an English translation of all orders and pleadings in this matter, which have been requested and ignored.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• golfdub1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 7 months ago #123545 by golfdub1
golfdub1 replied the topic: zonte metals
Zonte's website copyrighted in 2019 contains a statement that the application made on July 2, 2013 was denied by the Secretary of Mines. Sure would like to see an English translation of all orders and pleadings in this matter, which have been requested and ignored.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123544 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals
It isn't the number of ounces under the claims that matters, it's that it is physically impossible for the partners to develop the open pit without access to the entire claim block.

Zonte could straight up sell the fractional claims to the Gramalote JV for (a lot of) cash, probably significantly a higher number than ZON's current market cap. This would have a positive impact on the share price. Maybe some portion of the settlement would be paid out to us long suffering shareholders as dividend??

Zonte's fractional claims were never "rejected". The dispute in special court is because the government declined to award title for the claims, despite Zonte's Columbian partner making application for the open ground more than 2 years before the Gramalote partners.

www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/June2017/26/c6503.html

More
4 years 7 months ago #123543 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
not much to hit 30 cents

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: meguma

More
4 years 7 months ago #123542 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

flynn wrote: I think you all are assuming Zonte has the claims. The claims where rejected, that's why they are in special court (?)
It would be nice, if we have seen court documents.
Has anyone seen any court files?
other then Zontes news releases.

Tick Talk
No volume means, no one thinks this will benefit Zonte. B2gold shareholders would of sniffed this out already.

Shareholders of BTO are not aware of that,they have no idea what's Zonte dispute all about,except for those like myself who owns shares of both.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 7 months ago #123541 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I think you all are assuming Zonte has the claims. The claims where rejected, that's why they are in special court (?)
It would be nice, if we have seen court documents.
Has anyone seen any court files?
other then Zontes news releases.

Tick Talk
No volume means, no one thinks this will benefit Zonte. B2gold shareholders would of sniffed this out already.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123540 by ron

JimB wrote: That would be a nice decision to have to make. I guess we here would want to know what Ron Struther's and Terry Christopher's advice would be. I as one shareholder might want to sell a little at $2.00 and, if they assured us that it is worth a lot more, hold on to most of my stock. I think our predictions were nearly all much higher than $2.

Let's say you own 500,000 shares, selling 1/5 would make sense,it's 20% of your holding,at 2$ it gives you extra cash to buy some CLM, that's what i would do..lol..

More
4 years 7 months ago #123539 by ron

meguma wrote: I would hope Zonte/Terry would sell the fractional claims to BTO, not the whole company...?

The settlement would provide plenty of cash for ongoing exploration at McJ & Cross Hills without need for any dilution for the next few years, as well as significantly boosting the share price.

How many ounces are hiding under those claims,i guess RonS will have a writing on this soon ?

More
4 years 7 months ago #123538 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals
I would hope Zonte/Terry would sell the fractional claims to BTO, not the whole company...?

The settlement would provide plenty of cash for ongoing exploration at McJ & Cross Hills without need for any dilution for the next few years, as well as significantly boosting the share price.

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #123537 by ron
Why would the Yukon project be included in the deal,i would prefer to see VIT buying the Yukon land at a big price,if BTO can bring 50 or 75 million on the table for the gramalote project, we'll all be happy,and we keep the Yukon.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 7 months ago #123536 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
I would not tender at $2. I think it is worth more, especially with rising gold. If it was $2 valuation just for Gramalote settlement. I might agree with that as $100M could go a long way advancing Cross Hills and Yukon and perhaps a shareholder dividend too

More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #123535 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
That would be a nice decision to have to make. I guess we here would want to know what Ron Struther's and Terry Christopher's advice would be. I as one shareholder might want to sell a little at $2.00 and, if they assured us that it is worth a lot more, hold on to most of my stock. I think our predictions were nearly all much higher than $2.
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by JimB.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper