Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
1 year 4 months ago #127967 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
something up, there was 600k traded at Cannaccord and of November too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #127966 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
I noticed that the volume today is 1,421,000 shares traded. I assume its the private placement. I am just not sure how that works.

More
1 year 4 months ago #127965 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
I would not take seriously the offers up at higher prices and they all by TD, probably put in at the same time.

Looks like I will be the first to guess on the 2023 contest. 2023 will be the year ZON hits a discovery hole, so I go with $1.40, if Magna can do that with nickel, Zonte can with copper and gold.

More
1 year 4 months ago #127964 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
A lot of volume of shares to sell on the ask.

Attachment not found

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #127963 by ron
A 5000 m drill program is around $1,000,000 I guess, so they might do one half of that, 2500 meters in Newfoundland, around 10 holes, just supposing, maybe Hoss can give us some precisions, will be interesting to see if Zonte can team out with Victoria Gold for a JV in the Yukon,

it's clear that Terry Christopher has to deliver for the shareholders in 2023, the waiting has been excruciating for many of us, RonS was talking about a Zoom interview, hope he'll be able to grab Terry in his busy schedule for an update soon !!!
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by ron.

More
1 year 4 months ago #127962 by meguma
meguma replied the topic: zonte metals
Drilling is expensive; nothing left in the treasury, $1M pp still hasn't closed.

Never should have taken the focus off the Yukon.

More
1 year 4 months ago #127961 by ron

alexgreat wrote: I would like to see results from Raven that is much closer to us, but I winder if Victoria Gold will hold some of these back like last year

Wonder how many km the Lyxn project is to Zonte's land, and hoping Zonte will announce soon a drill program in Newfoundland, we need drilling and results in 2023.

More
1 year 4 months ago #127960 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
I would like to see results from Raven that is much closer to us, but I winder if Victoria Gold will hold some of these back like last year

More
1 year 4 months ago #127959 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
More good news from Victoria Gold close to Zonte border

Victoria Gold: 24.69 g/t Au over 6.5m from 2022 Lynx Exploration Program

WHITEHORSE, Yukon, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Victoria Gold Corp. (TSX-VGCX) (“Victoria” or the “Company”) is pleased to provide diamond drill and surface trench assay results received to date from the 2022 Dublin Gulch exploration program for the Lynx target, one of the high priority on/near-surface gold targets within the Dublin Gulch Gold Camp. During the 2022 season, 27,215 meters (“m”) of diamond drilling was completed across the Dublin Gulch claim package, inclusive of 6 drillholes for 1,971m at Lynx. In addition, 12 surface trenches totalling 936 meters were constructed and sampled as part of the ongoing evaluation of Lynx.

Highlighted assay results for 3 fully and 1 partially received Lynx exploration drillholes are presented below:

24.69 g/t Au over 6.5m from 170.5m in LX22-037C**, including:
63.32 g/t Au over 2.5m from 172.0m

2.46 g/t Au over 27.2m from 70.3m in LX22-040C, including:
83.90 g/t Au over 0.5m from 70.3m, and
1.89 g/t Au over 7.1m from 292.2m

Highlighted assay results for 10 Lynx exploration trenches for which assays have been received to date are presented below:

1.11 g/t Au over 38.0m from 24m in TRLX22-030C
1.06 g/t Au over 10.0m from 16m in TRLX22-031C
0.62 g/t Au over 44.0m from 22m in TRLX22-032C

“Exploration at Lynx in 2022 has demonstrated consistent gold mineralization across a large target area,” commented Paul Gray, VP Technical Services of Victoria. “Through the Lynx campaign multiple strong gold intercepts were observed and mineralization was established across 750m of strike length and over 300m in width.”

2022 diamond drilling was designed to extend the previous historic drillholes by targeting the intrusive-metasedimentary contacts and structures mapped in newly constructed surface trenches. Exposures opened during the trench programs returned strongly anomalous scorodite, bismuth and siderite related sulphide veins within predominantly altered granodiorite lithologies. The style of mineralization and attitude of veins are strikingly similar to those previously noted at the Olive and Raven Zones.

Exploration in 2022 at Lynx built on the success of the 2020 and 2021 campaigns (4.65 g/t Au over 32.0m in trench TRLX20-5; 2.00 g/t Au over 32.3m from 7.6m in drillhole LX21-025C – See Company News Releases dated December 8, 2020 and March 1, 2022) and was designed to extend the known near-surface gold mineralization as well as target its vertical extents. To date, approximately 750m of mineralized strike has been tested and the target remains open in all directions, with particular potential defined to the east. Assays for 4 of 6 Lynx drill holes and 10 of the 12 surface trenches have been received to date, and are presented below in Tables 1 and 2.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #127958 by ron

Gambler wrote: I was way off again. Quiet here, must be too many XMAS parties

Still quiet and the parties are over Gambler, disappointing to say the least !!!

More
1 year 4 months ago #127956 by ron
Have a small order at $0.11 for 1000 shares.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #127955 by ron
Let's start buying shares of Zonte now Gambler,have a small 1000 shares at $0.115 on the bid,like you say,we deserve a strong 2023 !!!

Flynn's answer is coming very soon I guess..lol..

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper