Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 4 months ago #124146 by Dreamer
Dreamer replied the topic: zonte metals
My pick for 2020 is $6.00. Thanks Ron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 4 months ago #124145 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
My pick for 2020 is 0,51 CAD

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #124143 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Goldman wrote: Zonte Stock Price Rally In Progress
85,000 bid at 30 cents
Last trade at 34 cents

Go Zonte Go !!!

2020 will be an incredible year for the ZONTE stock price

Is this what we call a short rally,
btw,don't forget to give me your pick for the contest in 2020 Goldman ?
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by ron.

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 4 months ago #124142 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Zonte Stock Price Rally In Progress
85,000 bid at 30 cents
Last trade at 34 cents

Go Zonte Go !!!

2020 will be an incredible year for the ZONTE stock price

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #124141 by ron
CIMA IS THE WINNER OF THE 2019 CONTEST

We can declare CIMA the winner for the second year in a row,(he won in 2018 when the high was $0.41),$0.39 is two cents lower than 2018,a huge disappointment for many of us,everyone would agree,but like Goldman and Hoss stated in there wise posts,

Goldman: This story may unfold as a Tier 1 Copper / IOCG Deposit that major mining companies will fight over !!!
CROSS HILLS , NEWFOUNDLAND COULD BE A DISCOVERY PLAY !!!
Be patient , this could be a very major discovery !!!
GO ZONTE GO !!

Hoss: I have been in countless exploration juniors over the years. I even stayed up in the wee hours drinking with the drillers to try and gain any insight. And I can tell you that nothing is for sure in drilling no matter what anyone says or how good this or that looks.The Dunns anomalies extend for about 1 kilometer and about 1/2 kilometer wide. If you convert that to city blocks, it is around 75 city blocks and they poked 5 skinny two inch drill holes among those 75 blocks.I think the stock has not responded to the upside because this is something new, there are not any IOCG systems in NFLD, and I don't think an economic one anywhere in Canada. There are some good iron deposits but they do not have any copper or gold. The market does not believe Zonte can find one, it is taking a show me stance!!!

the high of the year in 2020 will be much higher considering all the news releases to come and announcing a major discovery IOCG in newfoundland,january 2020 might be the beginning of a move up in the share price,the rules are the same,you're invited to give your new prediction beginning on december 28 2019 until january 31 2020 before midnight,

Pasta suggested this:"Keep everyone’s predictions secret and display everyone’s prediction feb 1st."

you have two options,sharing publicly your prediction right away or keeping it secret until feb 1st,if you choose the second option,send me an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

will RonS have the same $6.50 target and analysis in 2020,will he jack up the winning prize to attract some new people in the contest,i'm sure RonS would agree with that...lol.. ?

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2019

there will be more than one hole on cross hills,so the high of the year could be determined in the late months of 2019,it could be the most interesting year,

who will win the 2019 contest,the most pessimistic CIMA at $0.69 or the most optimistic Iwtfu005 at $16.50 ?

5 under $1 or even
CIMA $0.69
golfdub1 $0.70
Flynn $0.85
davplan $0.98
Gold Fever $1.00

4 under $2 or even
415 $1.35
Hugo123 $1.50
PerseusLtd $1.85
Big Donald $2.00

5 under $3 or even
WealthyPlumber $2.10
inimus $2.30
Gambler $2.50
Pasta $2.65
GoldnBoy $2.80

5 under $4 or even
kwilson17 $3.25
JimB $3.45
itnsk $3.65
luck $3.77
howlem2 $4.00

3 under $5 or even
hootie87 $4.25
DearJohn $4.27
Hoss $5.00

3 under $6 or even
mozrep $5.50
tonyk $5.65
Dreamer $6

3 under $7 or even
RonS $6.50
kalen9999 $6.55
Kaiser $7.00

2 under $8 or even
JunglistGuy $7.25
lynnsa10 $7.90

1 under $9 or even
agilebill $8.10

2 under $10 or even
alexgreat $9.50
ron $9.99

1 under $11 or even
dtangen $10.85

1 under $12 or even
meguma $12

1 under $17 or even
Iwtfu005 $16.50

total of 36 participants in 2019
the most pessimistic: CIMA
the most optimistic:Iwtfu005

the prize from RonS
That is the excitement of junior exploration,one drill hole can completely change a company.I will also offer the same reward for this year contest,one year added to your newsletter subscription or $150 dinner voucher for life timers.Rules are simple,whoever is closest to the highest trade printed on the ticker in 2019.

the reason why RonS has a $6.50 target in 2019
My optimistic guess is $6.50 for the high, probably no better than any ones prediction but here is my reasoning.
It is hard to imagine a better mining market and higher gold prices after what we have just been through in 2018, but often the market improves after such a downturn and I believe we will see gold prices in the $1300 to $1500 range in 2019 when it becomes more evident the Fed will have to ease again or at least halt the tightening cycle.

I have been to Cross Hills and looked a lot into these IOCG systems and I am convinced there will be a discovery. Pasta mentioned just some magnetic surveys and normally that is not such a big deal but in IOCG it is. Iron Oxide is iron, it is magnetic so responds well to these surveys, not so in other systems.

The iron oxide veins on surface are magnetic, I used a magnet myself, a very simple principle. On surface they carry copper, that is what makes these deposits valuable compared to just an iron ore deposit. The magnet surveys show strong magnetic intensity deeper below the surface, it is a no-brainer that the iron oxide is concentrated down deeper and like the surface showing has copper.

And veining above is very typical of these systems. There is very little experience and knowledge about these in Canada and is probably the main reason Zonte is overlooked thus far.There is no doubt in my mind that this will be a discovery with iron, copper and some PMs, the question is the grade?

After some drill holes and we have an average grade of say 0.25% copper, it still might be economic, but will not get much love. If the grade is .3 to .35% that we see in many other copper deposits, this is going to get some serious attention.

IOCGs are known for better grades in general and if this turns out to be 0.5% to 1% copper it is going to be a whopper. And OMG if it is above 1%. Don't forget unlike porphyry systems where the other 99% of the rock is waste, in an IOCG, the 20% to 40% that is typical iron oxide also has value, it is not waste rock. There should be silver and gold credits as well.

It seems $5 is kind of a top speculative target with many juniors like we saw with Garibaldi. That said, with higher gold prices, I believe the pressure will intensify on Anglo to settle with Zonte in 2019 so they can move Gramalote to production.
Given not so great a market, it is still a $50 to $100 million settlement which is another $1 to $2 per share, hence when added to $5 my $6.50 guess!!!!!!!!!

More
4 years 4 months ago #124140 by ron

RonS wrote: I was looking into IOCG systems and found a new 150 page report with many graphics

publications.gc.ca/collections/collectio...1-11-81-2018-eng.pdf

I will probably use some in an upcoming report, but thought would share a couple here. This one or a version of might have been posted before

thought it was important to keep this map close,it will be fun to compare the results with those of ZON coming out in the first 6 months of 2020.

More
4 years 4 months ago #124139 by ron

ylallier@netrevolution.com wrote: I want to be on the list.
Thank you.

i missed you last year,you're invited to give me your pick for 2020.

More
4 years 4 months ago #124137 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I posted my gold chart here

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/gold-...ment-shifting#124136

The year end time and tax loss selling is over. If you want to buy you have to increase the bid before it is gone to the moon Alice

More
4 years 4 months ago #124135 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Merry XMAS all, I had a couple wobbling pops

But 2020 is the year, gold broke out today from the short term down trend

The year end bottom is well in the distance.

Does anyone remember a bull market in PM stocks??

• Goldman
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 4 months ago #124133 by Goldman
Goldman replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron :

This response is overdue .
Great find showing the size of the Zonte Pluton from the Banyan Gold website .
The Zonte Pluton is large , and is bigger than Victoria Gold's Dublin Gulch and Nugget Plutons combined .
Great Yukon acquisition Mr Christopher !!!

More important , Mr Christopher , Congratulations on today's Press Release .
These funds will be fantastic additional drilling money to be used for drilling
at the Cross Hills Project in Newfoundland in 2020 !

Go Terry Go !!!

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #124131 by ron
Pretty impressive, not many junior explorers able to raising finding. $1.2 million means a lot more drilling to come

..lol..we had the same idea of posting the news at the same time,it brings the total shares at around 62 million shares fully diluted,it's a great christmas gift before the new year 2020,RonS might have a comment very soon.

More
4 years 4 months ago #124130 by ron

GoldnBoy wrote: Gambler, yes great news, last financial report as of Oct 31 shows $850,000 cash, so lots of $$ for drilling. This brings ZON to over $2 million, but probably some spent in November/December.

They want to drill deeper and it's going to cost much more,the next financing will be done over $5.

Go Zonte Go

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper