Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
4 years 2 months ago #124446 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

meguma wrote: Reading up on IOCG, specifically Olympic Dam. Here is some food for thought.

The original (and mother of all) IOCG deposit, Olympic Dam was discovered by Western Mining (WMC). The first hole RD-1, completed in July 1975, hit about 40m averaging ~1% Cu. Most holes after the initial discovery intersected between 10 to 90m averaging ~1% Cu, until hole RD-10, completed in November 1976, which "revealed a 200-m-thick interval of mineralization containing spectacular, large masses of chalcocite, bornite, and chalcopyrite, with my early visual estimates of grade ranging from 2 to 4% copper over drill core intersection widths ranging from 100 m to 200 m!". (RD-10 official assay 170m of 2.12% copper and 0.06% uranium oxide.).

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?d...13&rep=rep1&type=pdf

meguma,hope we get those numbers,even half of that would be great for zonte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124445 by ron

golfdub1 wrote: Golfdub1 predicts .70 for 2019. Thanks.

golfdub1,what's your prediction for 2020,this year a chance of winning a gold or silver coin,don't wait too long.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 2 months ago #124444 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Thats weird thinking. So Zonte never cared for Yukon, cause they where at the Royal York promoting during the Yukon results.
Keep in mind, that was the best time in Share holder history.

IF there not at PDAC this year, means they have nothing to promote.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #124443 by ron

RonS wrote: Talked to CEO Christopher on the weekend.

Everything going very well. He won't be at PDAC this year, I think there is too much excitement at Cross Hills for him to leave.

i think this year it will be the same thing,better to see him at cross hills working for us.
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124442 by ron

Iwtfu005 wrote: The way I look at this is simple, if the drills results are great and a deposit exits, the stock is going to go bananas. Mostly because of the size of Cross Hills, the additional anomalies that exist and the rumors it will generate among retail and institutional investors.

The price of copper has been creeping up lately. Most of the world is still underdeveloped and copper can help electrify them (since it is cheap) plus all the electric vehicles that will grace our roads soon. Most car manufacturers have promised to have over 50% of their fleet electrified by 2030.

To me, $16.5 is on the lower side of what I think will happen if they prove that something is really there. That would be about a valuation of about $750M. This is me being conservative.

If Zonte finds nothing, the stock is not going nowhere. I really think we are either going to see a number close to $20 by the end of the year or the stock is going to be stationary. This is really a go big or go home situation.

I have looked at the trajectory of Diamond Fields (Voisey Bay) and once the deposit was found, it was just a matter of trying to prove the exact amount of the deposit. It took close to 2 years to get to the final valuation of the company. If Zonte is to find a great deposit, it will also take close to 2 years to reach that final valuation. Who know’s how much that would be.

Also, when I think of Zonte succeeding, I think of the economic impact this will have on all of Canada. Imagine the number of jobs and tax revenue it will create for the 30+ years or however long the mine will operate. Zonte’s success is Canada’s success.

(P.S. I think this is the best moment in the company’s history. You should feel special that you know about this company before the entire world finds out – at least that’s the way I see it)

Iwtfu005,do you still have the same optimism than in 2019,we're all waiting for your prediction for 2020 ?

More
4 years 2 months ago #124441 by ron

alexgreat wrote: flynn, I think your buddy will be very happy. I hope drill news comes after PDAC now, everyone pushes to get news out before so there is a lot of news. ZON news could stand out more after PDAC

will assays come out after PDAC in 2020 ?

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #124439 by ron
THE DEADLINE FOR RECEIVING THE PREDICTIONS IN THE CONTEST 2020 IS UNTIL ASSAYS ARE OUT OR FEBRUARY 1 ST

Those who participated in 2019 and haven't given me their prediction yet are:

415---Kaleen9999---GoldFever---golddub1---lwtfu005
Last Edit: 4 years 2 months ago by ron.

More
4 years 2 months ago #124438 by ron

flynn wrote: PDAC 2020 March 1-4
Is Zonte going to rent a suite at the Royal York This year? Maybe a shareholder meet &Greet?
It would be the 3rd year Anniversary of the Yukon Discovery.
anyone remember that run from 4 cents to 40 cents?
A lot has happen since then, well not the share price, but other things.

don't think terry will be there,he can't be in newfoundland working for shareholders and in toronto at the same time.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #124433 by flynn
PDAC 2020 March 1-4
Is Zonte going to rent a suite at the Royal York This year? Maybe a shareholder meet &Greet?
It would be the 3rd year Anniversary of the Yukon Discovery.
anyone remember that run from 4 cents to 40 cents?
A lot has happen since then, well not the share price, but other things.

More
4 years 3 months ago #124432 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
i think it was mentioned before i think huge news b2gold took over and advancing project a feasibility, they want to go to production but but zonte

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #124431 by flynn
wow,
I think this is the first time of acknowledgement. The first time referring to ZONTE by name.

• PerseusLtd
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 months ago #124430 by PerseusLtd
PerseusLtd replied the topic: zonte metals
Answer from B2Gold
Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.870 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper