Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #117699 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Isnt it a great sign when someone buys 50k at opening.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #117698 by flynn
if it gets to $2 this year. I will rent out the a room at the keg for all here that has been on this ride since the beginning. $3 would be crazy.
I just happy now that interest is here.

More
7 years 2 months ago #117697 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
share price still holding around $0.28,have an order for 20k at $0.265,
can't wait to see ZON at $3 + in 2017 or 2018.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #117696 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
GoldnBoy, I did give a link directly to page 40 of Zonte on Stockhouse on Saturday around noon EST. This is what I posted:

Wing's Point also showing great value

There is great analysis on Playstocks.net by suscribers to Struther's Newsletter. Ron Struthers has been championing Zonte for a few years and subscribers have gotten a front row seat to developments.

Non-subscribers can read the discussion board free, just not post. Check out the analyses of Wing's Point, which along witht the comparison of McConnell's Jest with Victoria's property, and the claim at Gramalote in Colombia, give this stock a much, much higher value than the present price.

One can read beginning here:
www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/junio...nte-metals?start=468

I hope that link works from there for non-subscribers.
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by JimB.

More
7 years 2 months ago #117695 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
JimB, I think would also help to put links to here. I don't think you can see views here by message, but the Topic here has 22,700 views, many ours I expect, but a lot by any measure.

You can see this here
www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/junior-resource-explorers

Anyone can view or read messages but they need a login to Post and it is free, outsiders can join this forum, might be a good idea too. Personally I don't have stockhouse ID, probably some others here do

More
7 years 2 months ago #117692 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
new fact sheet,

ZON – TSXV
Share Structure
Outstanding 40,808,976
Fully diluted 52,958,113
Cash ~$1,200,000

www.zontemetals.com/uploads/2017/02/ZON-...inal_for-website.pdf

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #117691 by flynn
A Third Major Miner Enters the Yukon White Gold District
Friday February 10, 2017 08:37
Nearly 20 years ago, a maverick trapper and mushroom picker decided to look for gold instead of mushrooms and ended up staking more than 35,000 claims in Canada’s Yukon Territory. During the gold bull that began in 2000, Shawn Ryan became the king of the new Yukon gold rush, the biggest since the legendary Klondike gold rush over a century ago. Credible estimates of the amount of gold still buried in his properties run to the billions of dollars. It is a true rags to riches story as he and his family were living in an abandoned miner’s tin shack with no electricity or running water at the time he decided to begin prospecting. Ryan spent winter nights by a wood stove reading old mining journals as temperatures in the dead of winter reached 50 below zero.

By 2001, after nine years of mushroom picking, the Ryan family had managed to save C$3,000. He and his wife decided to spend it on the first claim they called “Lucky Joe”, which they sold to junior miner Kennecott. Ryan then promptly spent the entire paycheck hunting for more gold, earning him the nickname “Double Down”. After two years of using a unique soil sampling method to discover multiple drill targets, they had sold a dozen options to various juniors as the price of gold continued to climb. To make a long story short, these claims have attracted the attention of three major mining companies.

Back in March of 2010, as the post financial crisis miner bull-run was in the blow off phase, global miner Kinross bought out Underworld Resources for C$139M. Underworld had made a major high grade discovery in 2008 from some of Ryan’s claims in the White Gold District of the Yukon. The buyout made Kinross the first major miner in the highly prospective and remote district to control a significant sized land package.

Eighteen months later, the gold bull came to an end as a vicious four-year bear market ensued. Kinross, along with most other major miners, were too busy concentrating on their balance sheets to be concerned with early stage development projects. So the property, as well as the district, became an after-thought while the price of gold plummeted to $1050 per oz by the end of 2015.

However, while the bear was raging, there was one company in the process of developing a high-grade heap leach operation in the same region. Kaminak Gold had a district scale land package they called Coffee, discovered by Ryan of course, which was getting the attention of the market because of its size and grade. As the sector turned in early 2016, Kaminak was bought out by Goldcorp for C$520M. With two majors in the district now, the Yukon was starting to get hot again as many of the exploration and development junior companies in the area began to receive attention and funding.

As the sector was bottoming last December, global miner Agnico Eagle bought into a new exploration company in the district that has been aptly re-named White Gold Corp, becoming the third major to invest in the district. This new company has tied up 30% of the area with all of the remaining Shawn Ryan claims and makes it the largest landholder in the White Gold jurisdiction. The properties range from grass roots to more advanced exploration projects with over C$30M having been spent on exploration to date.

Ryan is Chief Technical Advisor for White Gold Corp. and stated he would rather have all the claims in one company so that GroundTruth Exploration’s technology can explore targets much more quickly than was previously possible. The driller’s methods allow it to explore an area almost too quickly for a junior miner to manage. He told a Yukon News journalist recently, “What used to take us two field seasons and $500,000 is now taking us about a month for about $100,000.”

GoldTruth (a company jointly owned by Ryan’s wife, Cathy Wood, and long time associates Isaac Fage and Tao Henderson) has revolutionized remote exploration and will be used to explore the properties using their “Drones to Drills” technology, which facilitates year-round exploration with considerably less impact on the environment than traditional methods. This new technology uses a revolutionary GT RAB Drill - a remotely controlled tracked platform that is completely pneumatically and hydraulically operated. Drilling costs for the new company are only $135/m, a 70% reduction compared to the roughly $450/m cost of traditional method diamond drilling that has previously been used in the area.

White Gold Corp (WGO.V) is fully funded for a three year C$15M drill program scheduled this year through 2019.

With the purchase of the Coffee project by Goldcorp, the miners in the district are now lobbying to get a paved highway built which would create over 400 jobs as well as benefit many of the junior exploration companies in the Yukon. The Yukon Resource Gateway Project (YRGP) would spend C$468M over eight years, upgrading the placer mining road south from Dawson and extending the Freegold Road north from Carmacks. Funding of the YRGP is envisioned to run through 2024/25 and would be a partnership between Canada, Yukon, and industry with each sharing costs, risks, and benefits.

I strongly believe these factors will make many of the local juniors that have managed to tie up district size land packages, very attractive to majors going forward. Here is a list of companies in the area in which I have accumulated. Please do your own due diligence, as there are many others to choose from in this district as well.

Western Copper and Gold (WRN.TO)

More
7 years 2 months ago #117690 by GoldnBoy
Ha ha, seems by the time I posted thus an checked back, the buying came in, another 100,000 and up to 30 cents now

More
7 years 2 months ago #117689 by GoldnBoy
looks like a quiet Friday, BMO just came in and bought 50k, not much action but sellers not anxious either. I expect we got to get back into 30s for more volume. Not as much bidding as usual at the moment. 22,500 at .275. I am sure those 1,000 share bids just market makers

# Orders Shares Bid Ask Shares # Orders
1 1000 0.295 0.300 29000 2
1 1000 0.285 0.305 1000 1
1 1000 0.280 0.310 5000 2
3 22000 0.275 0.315 50000 2
1 1000 0.270 0.320 30000 0

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #117688 by flynn

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #117687 by flynn
weird, amount of light volume.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #117686 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
Great observation, Hoss, about the comparative value of $1.00 for Wings Point. Other great posts here as well.

That $1.00 combined with a comparative value based on Victoria Gold neighboring claim for Jest, and a guesstimate for what Gramalote could bring, puts the value for Zonte way up there !

Couldn't we help ourselves by posting some of these great observations also on the Stockhouseboard? My post there of less than 48 hours ago, strongly affirmed by Bill Carson, has gotten 136 reads.

There are no posts there, as of now, since someone posted the news release last evening. Let's help the world know what a great opportunity this is.
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by JimB.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper