Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 8 months ago #118760 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss, love that target, I see KG about 8 million shares now and they put out a fluff press release that they added a 2nd drill rig. I guess IROC got after them to say something good LOLOLO

Any way here is ZON market depth
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #118759 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss, great Post and in sights. I am taking notice. I remember you showed up when the stock was about 14 cents 7 months ago and said it would lift off. I went back and checked those posts

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/junio...als?start=792#117503

Your target to 30 – 40 cents was very accurate

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/junio...als?start=768#117547

ZON went to 45 that time so I hope this time your target is a little conservative

I also note you said to the moon by year end. ZON was about 14 cents then, so if it goes to $1.00, I call that a moon shot

Keep us updated, love your cloud charts too

More
6 years 8 months ago #118758 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
I am increasing my 1st target on ZON now to 90 to $1.20.

I don't think it will even hesitate at 45 and 60 cents as I thought a few weeks ago.

Folks, look what is happening around us, this is not rocket science even if the stock will look like a rocket.

We learned last week that ZON is a top trending stock on TSX and TSXV, this means it is getting more quote requests than any other stock out there (in Canada), the eyeballs on this are enormous.

Look at what happened with GTT – 30 cents to $1.30 in a few days on about 15 M shares of buying, about twice as many shares out as ZON

GGI, we follow 16 cents to 70 cents in a few days on about 15M shares of buying and twice as many shares as ZON. I talked with GGI last week and they told me they were stunned at the stock pop and volume, they had no idea it could happen and is unexplained?

Now today KG about 5 million shares of buying in just half a day and up about 20%, but not even a full day of high volume yet and bad news - again about double the shares out compared to ZON.

What do you think will happen to a stock like ZON, half as many shares, but more importantly it is tightly held and 10 to 15 million shares of buying comes in.

IMHO a $1.00 target is a no brainer. If you want to make some serious coin, it is time to load up. I have doubled my position in the past week or so.

Do what you choose and comfortable with, but you heard it here today!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GoldnBoy, alexgreat, meguma

More
6 years 8 months ago #118757 by Tom
Tom replied the topic: zonte metals
Yup crazy, maybe this is IROCs un convenient truth LOL

We just need news on ZON, even bad news is good if you are in the Yukon

More
6 years 8 months ago #118756 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is the news release with retractions 3.1 million shares traded now insane

2017-08-22 10:49 ET - News Release

Mr. Peter Tallman reports

KLONDIKE GOLD CLARIFIES AND RETRACTS TECHNICAL DISCLOSURES

As a result of a review by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada, Klondike Gold Corp. is issuing the following news release to clarify and retract disclosure pertaining to an article featuring Klondike Gold, titled "How Technology Is Fueling The Next Gold Rush," which appeared on the Oil Price website. The article is the product of a corporate communicator attempting to encapsulate the news and direction of the Company's exploration efforts specifically over the past three years as part of an awareness initiative. For greater clarity this article and its contents is not in any way intended as, nor should be confused with, technical disclosure, nor was this article reviewed by a Qualified Person.

Statements disclosed in the Oilprice.com article contain material which is overly promotional and potentially misleading, does not meet the scientific and technical disclosure requirements of Canadian securities legislation including National Instrument 43-101, and was not prepared by or approved by a Qualified Person and should not be relied upon. The exploration potential disclosed in the piece is conceptual in nature and there is no certainty that ongoing exploration will yield positive results.

Klondike Gold is a junior gold exploration company operating in the Klondike District outside of Dawson, YT, Canada. The Company's Klondike area property is at an early stage of exploration. There has been insufficient exploration to define a mineral resource or mineral reserve and there are no current mineral resources or mineral reserves outlined on the property. Nor has a preliminary economic assessment, preliminary feasibility study or feasibility study been completed to support the economic viability or technical feasibility of the project. There is no certainty that ongoing exploration will yield positive results.

In particular, the Company wishes to clarify the several references of "20 million ounces of gold" throughout the article. The 20 million ounces of gold refers to the total estimated alluvial gold production as calculated by the Yukon Geological Survey from the Klondike area creeks and gravels extracted from 1896 to the present day from the area located within Klondike Gold's current bedrock mineral claims. A Yukon Geological Survey technical reference is HERE. Alluvial gold in the Klondike area creeks within the Company's claims has been considered to be locally derived since its discovery in 1896, and scholarly research has supported this over the past century. The first scholarly publication from 1899 is HERE. However, there is no certainty that ongoing bedrock exploration will yield positive or substantive results from the Company's properties. As stated above, these references to "20 million ounces" should not be construed to imply the existence of any bedrock mineral resource or reserve on the property.

The Company wishes to retract the quote in the article of "It makes the 20 million ounces that have been collected on the surface of the seem like gold dust. A mere flash in the pan." This is an egregious statement with no technical merit, is misleading and a violation of TMX Venture Exchange Policy 3.3, 8.2 and is wholly and fully retracted.

The Company wishes to retract the quote of "The verdict: Not only was Klondike's property 'good', it was exceptional: It's sitting on channel gravels that have given up 20 million ounces of placer gold (worth $25 billion USD today)". This statement is unsupported and misleading, and disclosure of gross values of metal is a violation of NI 43-101, 2.3 - Restricted Disclosure. For clarity, the Company's bedrock claims cover the areal extent of the Klondike placer 'channel gravels'.

The Company wishes to clarify the statement "5 g/t over 14 meters and 76 g/t over 3 meters, keeping in mind that the industry average is 1.18 g/t." The article is referring to the Company's drill hole intersections of 5.1 g/t Au over 14.3 meters at the Nugget Zone in 2016, and 75.6 g/t Au over 2.8 meters at the Gay Gulch prospect respectively. The true thickness of the gold mineralization is approximately 0.8 times the interval length in these holes (see NR's July 14, 2016 and October 26, 2015). The comparative reference to "industry average is 1.18 g/t" is derived from Natural Resource Holdings research findings from the "Global Gold Mine and Deposit Rankings 2013" report which stated the average grade of producing gold mines globally is 1.18 g/t Au. The average grade globally, according to Natural Resource Holdings, for undeveloped "gold deposits" (sic) is 0.89 g/t Au. A link to the full report is HERE. The article compares individual drill hole results to global mine averages; the Company's drill hole results are selective in nature, non-representative and highly variable whereas global mine averages are representative and a low-variable average. The Company disclaims the comparison which is technically unsound and should not be relied upon.

The Company wishes to clarify the statement in the article that "The Klondike is full of gold - it is known for its gold. It is all sitting at the surface". The Klondike gold rush is famous for its gold endowment and 20 million ounces of gold have been extracted by simple methods from surface creeks and streams over the past 120 years. The Company has drilled approximately 100 diamond drill holes since 2015 and all of the gold mineralization intersected (approximately 70% of all holes) to date begins at surface or at shallow depths of less than 50 meters vertically from surface.

The Company wishes to clarify the statement in the article that "The 2.4 g/t results from 2 holes at Lone Star on 11 July , was just the beginning" and also "Lone Star is a 70-hole drill program, with results so far showing 2.4 g/t". The article refers to the drill hole intersection result from the Lone Star target of 2.4 g/t Au over 40.9 meters in news released July 11, 2017. The gold mineralized intersection is approximately true thickness and begins approximately 6 meters vertically below surface. The link in the article is accurate, repeated HERE which contains technical information. The context of both statements suggests to the QP that there is expected to be a high volume of news flow of results from the property, which is an assumption and should not be relied upon.

More
6 years 8 months ago #118755 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
This is crazy, KG opened up 8 cents on 1.5M shares on bad news. This video or article talked about was here in the $$Lounge a week ago.

www.playstocks.net/index.php/forum/junio...tals?start=24#118706

Basically they put out news retracting statements in the article and the stock pops up anyway. IROC must feel silly or still wiping the egg off their face

More
6 years 8 months ago #118753 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals
Klondike Gold halted since yesterday symbol KG looks like it is going to gap higher on news today

More
6 years 8 months ago #118750 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks GB, I see 75k now bidding at 32.

Seems BTO has realized they won't be able to sell this right now. mmmmmm I wonder why?

More
6 years 8 months ago #118749 by GoldnBoy
Here is what BTO put out on Gramalote in their financials Aug 9th

Gramalote - Colombia
In 2016, the Company commenced a process to consider offers for the sale of its 49% interest in the Gramalote Joint Venture development project in Colombia. In the first quarter of 2017, the Company, in conjunction with its joint venture partner AngloGold
Ashanti, re-evaluated its strategic objectives for Gramalote and decided to advance the project to the completion of a prefeasibility study, which is expected in late 2017.

The Company’s share of 2017 budgeted expenditures is approximately $13 million. Upon
completion of the prefeasibility study and evaluation of the updated project economics, the Company will review its options for the Gramalote Project going forward.

More
6 years 8 months ago #118748 by GoldnBoy
Gold price might be a trigger for Anglo, if Gold moves higher, say over $1400 they will want to put this into production, so might buy out BTOs interest and settle with ZON

Here is market depth, looks more even today

Attachments:

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #118746 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
I was just wondering if they have chat yet? U got land u cant work on, that they want to sell. Would it be public knowledge if they chatted?

More
6 years 8 months ago #118745 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
I believe Ashanti/BTO will time this payout To be at the most beneficial time for a deal.
Will they wait till Zonte is desperate?

I am curious as to when this will happen and what will be the catalyst to pull the trigger on getting the deal completed?

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper