Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #119072 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Prospector wrote: JimB thanks for the vote of confidence. I am still smiling. "Discovery", and the ramifications of such, are worth smling about. But, for the record, I would NEVER post, or even allude to, anything that was not public knowledge. Able to be gleaned from press releases and reports or knowledge I made public prior to the Zonte acquisition via my website, social media or other forums. P.S. Any other deal I would sell my shares the day they became cashable, that's my pay and m not inclined to speculate, no matter how in love with the ground I might be. This "deal" I'm holding them. I even bought more on Friday...

thanks bill for sharing your knowledge with us on this board,it's very appreciated,
i know the winter is very long in the yukon,
when could zonte begin his next drill program in 2018,
does the 15th of may makes any sense and how many meters,
i was thinking of 2500m-5000m,that would be great,
but we would need another financing though,that i like less ?
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by ron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Prospector
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119071 by Prospector
Prospector replied the topic: zonte metals
JimB thanks for the vote of confidence. I am still smiling. "Discovery", and the ramifications of such, are worth smling about. But, for the record, I would NEVER post, or even allude to, anything that was not public knowledge. Able to be gleaned from press releases and reports or knowledge I made public prior to the Zonte acquisition via my website, social media or other forums. P.S. Any other deal I would sell my shares the day they became cashable, that's my pay and m not inclined to speculate, no matter how in love with the ground I might be. This "deal" I'm holding them. I even bought more on Friday...

• Big Donald
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119070 by Big Donald
Big Donald replied the topic: zonte metals
Where are the results of holes 01 02 and 05 just wondering for my own curiosity.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119069 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
Ron posted the message on Stockhouse from hardrockclaim after the news came out:
= = =
more than $0.20,i agree,the message from hardrockclaim on SH,

"With a hair under 34 square kilometers to explore, these being the very first (preliminary) drillholes on the small fraction of ground systematically prospected so far and so much more "bluesky" revealed already.... my smile is showing."

Read more at www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v...#cOjiFKocMmAvhTox.99
= = =
For those who do not know or forgot, hardrockclaim is Bill Koe Carson who brought the property to Zonte. He is engaged with Zonte in further exploration. Is there a hint in his "more 'bluesky' revealed already" of awareness of positives that have not yet been made known? He would certainly be biased, but I tend to think he is sincere when he says "my smile is showing." How long it may take for his smile to be realized in the share price is harder to know at this point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prospector

More
6 years 6 months ago #119068 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Flynn, I think there is a lot of guidance right here with the experience of Hoss, Prospector, Golden Boy, etc. we are fortunate for these people here and in the press release Terry's comments speak volumes, it was down in the bottom of the release so maybe many missed it??

Terry Christopher, president and chief executive officer of Zonte, comments: "During a short field program, the company was able to identity and drill three targets. The phase 1 drill results confirm the presence of an intrusion related gold system with the discovery at the Two Four target. This discovery along with the identification of a high-grade 129 g/t Au vein at the Tea zone and the discovery of gold mineralization at the J zone confirms a widespread gold system at the McConnells Jest project. The successes to date have occurred with limited exploration and the majority of the pluton remains to be explored."

More
6 years 6 months ago #119067 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is the definition of Jitney at Investopedia
www.investopedia.com/terms/j/jitney.asp

DEFINITION of 'Jitney'

A situation in which one broker who has direct access to a stock exchange performs trades for a broker who does not have access.

A fraudulent activity in the penny stock market involving two brokers trading a stock back and forth to rack up commissions and give the impression of trading volume.

BREAKING DOWN 'Jitney'

For example, a small firm whose volume of business is not sufficient enough to maintain a trader on the exchange would give its orders to a large dealer for execution.

Jitney, or "the jitney game," is basically the same thing as circular trading. The term originated from "Jitney buses," which was a derogatory slang term for Ford buses at the beginning of the century. A reporter coined the term by alluding to the five-cent piece it cost back then for a bus ride. It has since been used to refer to something that is cheaply and poorly made.

Read more: Jitney www.investopedia.com/terms/j/jitney.asp#ixzz4uxvtljK1
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

• Prospector
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119066 by Prospector

Prospector wrote: Well said Hoss. A pincushion next door, that struck out on the first few holes. A paltry 1300m from five holes chosen from extremely limited exploration, on an intrusion approx double the size of the neighbor, and McJ already has "discovery" with comparable grades to vit. Which is the ONLY comparison that has EVER been made. If one is told it's an apple seed, one should hope for an apple tree... not an orange grove.

Sorry, dont know how to edit my post. That should say "a paltry 1000m..." Which, frankly, I think makes "Discovery" quite remarkable.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119065 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Prospector, like that an Apple Tree.

here is Fridays Trading summary, note that Jitney moved about 400k around between houses. Anonymous sold almost 1.2 million is probably a good short position now.

So take that volume out and real trading was more like 1 million shares.

I also noted other platforms were very active, this is not retail trading, but probably a lot of the Anonymous and Jitney activity

CX2 volume 228,000
Lynx 195,500
NEO 154,000

Attachments:

• Prospector
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 6 months ago #119064 by Prospector
Well said Hoss. A pincushion next door, that struck out on the first few holes. A paltry 1300m from five holes chosen from extremely limited exploration, on an intrusion approx double the size of the neighbor, and McJ already has "discovery" with comparable grades to vit. Which is the ONLY comparison that has EVER been made. If one is told it's an apple seed, one should hope for an apple tree... not an orange grove.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #119063 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
Lets hope the big investors agree with u, come tuesday if we get bargin hunters to pop the stock, or sells that want to move in.
I think we need some kind of guideance, a 40 % drop in one day needs to be address.

More
6 years 6 months ago #119062 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
davplan, had a quick look at ABN and they did the typical hype play that hurt investors a lot more. They did visual report on drill core early September and stock popped from 27 to 47, now all the way back to 21 with actual results. I think we will see sames thing with GGI

More
6 years 6 months ago #119061 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Ok kiddies, I get to say that because I am probably the oldest fart here. Actually my pic shows me very good, I am a lot older and uglier, as I always say I have a face made for radio. I may be moving slower, but the brain and memory is still good. VBG

I am here and there this Thanksgiving weekend and thankful I am alive to do it and so are some of my friends and family. For Zonte shareholders we should be thankful for the news to follow and the Captain of this ship, but they did not fill up the rocket fuel yet.

In my day we did not go over news release, stock charts and data. We went to the local bars to meet up with the drillers on the rigs and get first hand what they seen coming out of the ground. Of course they were not suppose to say much so took a lot of drinking and I was one of the smart ones and had a pocket recorder. Still can't believe some of the things said and heard, but I remember climbing tops of hills and mountains to get a cell signal to my broker.

The best promoters and hypsters were in the west like Vancouver and Calgary and once they sucked all the money they could there - they moved east to try. Investors in Toronto, Montreal and Eastern Canada were more laid back, patient and would go in for the long term. That is about the only thing that has not changed. In Vancouver they are still flipping paper for nickles and dimes and moving to the next deal while out east they are still investing long term, but making bigger gains in the end.

Of course Terry is an Easterner and if not for that the whole treasury would have been blown in the Yukon and the stock could have been a hype play. Terry could have easily released a glowing description of the drill core at some point and the stock then in the 30s would have probably doubled, but he did not want to mislead investors with hype.

Imagine if the stock was at 60 or 70 and dropped to 20, a lot worse than 32 to 20.

With his long term focus to build value, he did the most effective drill program for the $$. He told me he would drill 3 targets, because that increased the odds of a discovery. He did that and got his discovery on the Two Four zone, there is something there and looks like it was improving at depth.

Some say he could have rushed core to get results quicker and yes that is true, but it would just blow the treasury and the results would not be any different. For a small initial 1000M drill program, he did it the right way and reported best way, all at once to give the most accurate picture.

Drilling just 1000 meters in 5 holes, the 1st go around on a virgin property, many would have missed on all 5 holes so now we at least have something to follow with another drill program next year.

Obvious the market was expecting something different or better, I would guess high grade, but these are not high grade systems, sure they can have their narrow intersects of high grade.

From the Yukon Geological Survey, link in Ron's report.
“The Eagle Zone is located approximately 3 km southeast of the original occurrence location,” meaning where they first were sampling veins. I highlight this because McConnells Jest is a large property and this drilling could end up kms away from a future discovery.

Also from that report:
“Although individual veins grade from 10 to 30 g/t gold, a typical 1.5 m sample interval which includes both the vein and granodiorite host rock ranges from 0.8 to 2.0 g/t gold in the ore zone. Silver values are generally lower than gold values.”

In Hole 4 - Zonte had 20.45 meters of 0.72 g/t
and 20.28 meters of 0.69 g/t with 8.02 meters of that at 1.13 g/t

So it is right there with what is typical at Victoria. Zonte just needs more holes and longer intercepts and that will come in time. It looks to me this drilling was on the edge on the zone because the other hole at same location #3 had lower grades and hole 4 was improving with depth.

Also note hole 4 was drilled at a 45 degree dip, so the intersect that started at 61 meters is only about 30 meters below surface and 142 where it ended is less than 75 meters down.

That is my take on the drilling.

For the stock at 20 cents is ridiculous, it was cheap at 32, less market cap than all it's peers. At 20 cents it has a market cap of $8.6 million, peanuts.

Any one of Zonte's 3 projects could have a higher market cap.

I sold the last of my GGI Friday and bought more ZON. I normally don't do that but when I see 2 so opposite extremes it is a no brainer.

I think I can easily make a 50% or 100% gain from ZON here at 20 than GGI at 2.25

ZON 20 cents $8.6 million market cap
GGI $2.25 $202.5 million

So GGI is 23 times higher than ZON on a visual drill hole description – simply amazing

I agree with GB, a lot if the trading Fridays was shorts and computers. I would bet we see a big surge in short volume with Oct 15th report

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper