Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 6 days ago #120589 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Some new pics on Instagram, this one puts Dunns and Carols Hat in perspective, pic taken from
Nine Mile Hill area
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 days ago #120588 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: zonte metals
The Market Cap of TORQ is presently almost 5 times that of Zonte! And that is just for comparing Wings Point.

We could take also a comparison with Victoria for Yukon McConnell's Jest, even discounting the difference in maturity (Victoria nearly 19 times the market cap of Zonte).

I have not studied what comparison could be made for Cross Hills.

Then there is Gramalote in Columbia . . .

Sounds to me like the most undervalued stock now that one could imagine.

More
6 years 1 week ago #120586 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals
ok guys,last call is may first for changing your pick,i'm changing mine,
i love the comparaison that Hoss made,

I believe NFLD will be the hot play in 2018, out doing BC's Golden triangle. Zonte could be to NFLD what Garibaldi was to the triangle.

so i'm picking $4.49 instead of my small conservative $1.24,

the great predictions for the high of zonte in 2018

9 people under $1 or even
GoldnBoy-$0.75
Pasta-$0.57
PerseusLtd-$0.90
JunglistGuy-$0.35
Hoss-$0.95
Hugo123-$0.45
flynn- $0.29
CIMA-$0.40
kwilson17-$0.51

4 under $2 or even
inimus-$1.14
JimB- $1.65
Dreamer-$1.55
Big Donald-$2.00

4 under $3 or even
Gambler-$2.50
kalen9999-$2.29
agilebill-$2.40
luck-$2.77

2 under $4 or even
RonS- $3.50
WealthyPlumber- $3.45

1 under $5 or even
ron-$4.49

3 under $6 or even
alexgreat- $5.35
DearJohn- $5.55
meguma- $6.00

1 under $7 or even
lynnsa10-$7.00

the most optimistic lynnsa10-$7.00 and the most pessimistic flynn- $0.29
go zonte go

More
6 years 1 week ago #120583 by ron

Hoss wrote: Alex. I was figuring the 95 cents on drill speculation, like GGI did going to $5.00.

If Zonte drilling hits then I would expect higher prices.

Sometimes it is easier to figure the speculation than whether the drills hit. At 95 cents ZON would still be valued less than TORQ, but TORQ could be much higher ahead of drill news also. Going to be a fun summer

i really think zonte will hit and your comparaison with GGI makes a lot of sense,Hoss,the contest is the highest price in 2018,do you want to change it or keep it at $0.95 ?

More
6 years 1 week ago #120577 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Alex. I was figuring the 95 cents on drill speculation, like GGI did going to $5.00.

If Zonte drilling hits then I would expect higher prices.

Sometimes it is easier to figure the speculation than whether the drills hit. At 95 cents ZON would still be valued less than TORQ, but TORQ could be much higher ahead of drill news also. Going to be a fun summer

More
6 years 1 week ago #120576 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
I was looking on Zonte's web site and they now show Wings in relation to TORQ, I don't remember that being there before, but here it is. TORQ calls this the Gander zone

Attachments:

More
6 years 1 week ago #120575 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: zonte metals

GoldnBoy wrote: The Gander Zone is considered by many to be the most prospective for gold exploration in the province.

Must be one of the reasons Zonte and Ryan are both there. I remember when ZON first got Wings, it has been a long time waiting to see this drilled.

More
6 years 1 week ago #120574 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
Hoss great point. Your 95 cents prediction seems low? No?

I have been watching TORQ and something is up. Insiders have been buying up the stock big time, grabbing millions of shares. They must have big expectations for drilling this summer in NFLD. You know what would happen if there was a couple million shares of buying in ZON

TORQ insiders slowed down last couple months, must have their mitts full

www.canadianinsider.com/node/7?menu_tick...Q+%7C+Torq+Resources

More
6 years 1 week ago #120573 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Guys some nice finds and you are on the right track. I believe NFLD will be the hot play in 2018, out doing BC's Golden triangle. Zonte could be to NFLD what Garibaldi was to the triangle.

Also watch TORQ, their Gander project buts up against Zonte's Wings. TORQ will be drilling this summer too. It does not get any better than to have Shawn Ryan drilling next to you. If TORQ drills and hits before ZON does, ZON stock will rocket launch. And if ZON drills first it will still see a strong move because all the Ryan, TORQ followers will be watching ZON. Zonte could see stronger moves because about 1/2 as many shares outstanding

I was around for the Voisey's Bay madness and what we could see here in NFLD will blow most of you away. You will be all kicking yourself you did not buy more stock here. BTW, I picked up another 10k today.

I remember something I seen on Ryan last year so looked it up from Northern Miner July 2017 www.northernminer.com/news/shawn-ryan-tu...dor-gold/1003788336/

“I staked so many claims in Newfoundland that their system crashed. It was down for two weeks,” Ryan said with a chuckle. “By then the word was out that Shawn was in Newfoundland, so everyone had two weeks to grind and think about what they wanted to stake. When the system came back online another 8,000 claims were staked that day.”

More
6 years 1 week ago #120572 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks GB, I dug this up from NFLD geological survey

Was surprised they were 6th largest copper producer in the world.

Newfoundland has had a long history of mineral production which began in the 1800's. The copper industry in the Notre Dame Bay area, which made Newfoundland the sixth largest copper producer in the world, for a time in the late 1800's, was established by prospectors. The Tilt Cove Mine was found by a fisherman who was using heavy boulders (massive copper ore) for ballast in his boat. The Betts Cove, Little Bay and Pilley's Island Mines in Notre Dame Bay and the Terra Nova Mine in Baie Verte were also discovered during this period.

www.nr.gov.nl.ca/nr/mines/prospector/matty_mitchell/gold.html

More
6 years 1 week ago #120571 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Frazer Institute ranks NFLD ahead of Ontario and BC for mining attractiveness.

The island can be broken down into 4 geological zones: (NL Ministry of Natural Resources) I believe Zonte's Wings is in the Gander zone

Starting on the western most portion of the island, we have the Humber Zone, which hosts Mid-Paleozoic extensional cover basins, Siluro-Devonian plutonic & volcanic rocks and Early Paleozoic rift, slope, shelf and foreland basin-facies carbonate and siliciclastic rocks.

The Dunnage Zone sits on the Humber Zone’s eastern border and hosts Silurian marine to terrestrial volcano-sedimentary basins, Cambro-Ordovician marine volcanic and sedimentary rocks of arc and back-arc origin, including ophiolite.

The Gander Zone is found in two spots on the island, amongst or in the middle of the Dunnage zone and on the Dunnage Zone’s eastern border. The Gander Zone is considered by many to be the most prospective for gold exploration in the province. The Gander Zone is host to Silurian synkinematic granitoids and high-level Devonian plutons, Silurian metamorphosed Early Paleozoic quartz-rich terrigenous siliciclastics; Ordovician magmatic rocks.

Finally, the Avalon Zone makes up the eastern most portion of NL. It hosts Devonian terrestrial basins, Cambrian shallow-marine, shaley platformal cover, latest Neproterozoic (post-560 Ma) pull-apart basins and related peralkaline magmatic rocks and Neproterozoic (760-565 Ma) volcano-plutonic arc complexes and siliciclastic sedimentary basins overlain by shaley deltaic rocks.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gambler

More
6 years 1 week ago #120569 by ron

Gambler wrote:

i really think 2018 will be a great year,drill results from the cross hills and wings point projects could surprised everyone here,i'm also anxious what will come out deeper from the second drill

ron, I agree that NFLD could surprise for 3 reasons.

1 - nobody thought multi-million ounce deposits could be found there until Marathon Gold did it so the whole area is under explored and what do you think attracted Shawn Ryan there, and right beside Zonte I might add.

2 - most of us knew that the Jest project in Yukon was a low grade target around 0.7 g/t, but Wings in NFLD could be much higher grade. Marathon's average is 1.88 g/t.

3 - Cross Hills is totally unique for NFLD so if drills hit, that would be a total surprise and another 1st for NFLD

can't agree more with you Gambler,the cross hills project could be a serious kicker as the wings project,anxious to see what they will deliver.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper