Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Aztec Minerals TSXV:AZT

• Gambler
  • Gambler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 months 2 weeks ago #128302 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Aztec Minerals TSXV:AZT
Stock has been trading sideways 16 to 17 cents so I added to my position

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gambler
  • Gambler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 months 3 days ago #128285 by Gambler
Gambler created the topic: Aztec Minerals TSXV:AZT
I own some of this one so started a Topic

On Oct 17th 2023 AZT announced they selected a drilling contractor to conduct the upcoming reverse circulation (RC) drilling program at its 100% -owned Cervantes porphyry gold-copper project in Sonora, Mexico. Drilling is expected to commence over the coming weeks and crews have mobilized to the project to prepare for the upcoming program. The drill program is designed based on the results of the company's 2022 drilling campaigns and recently completed surface exploration program, as described in the June 22, 2023 news release.

AZT has a good discovery at their Cervantes Project.

Cervantes is a highly prospective porphyry gold-copper project located in southeastern Sonora state, Mexico. The project lies 160 km east of Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico within the prolific Laramide porphyry copper belt approximately 265 km southeast of the Cananea porphyry copper-molybdenum mine (Grupo Mexico). Cervantes also lies along an east-west trending gold belt 60 km west of the Mulatos epithermal gold mine (Alamos Gold), 35 km northeast of the Osisko San Antonio gold mine, 45 km west of the La India mine (Agnico Eagle), and 40 km northwest of Santana gold deposit (Minera Alamos). View: Cervantes Project Location Map

California Target

Aztec has now completed over 10,500 meters of drilling over 54 drill holes at the Cervantes Project, primarily at the California target. In 2017-18, Aztec completed a Phase 1, 17 diamond core hole drill program, totaling 2,675 meters (m). The initial phase of drilling tested the California target 900m by 600m gold-in-soils anomaly that averaged 0.44gpt covering hydrothermal breccias within a Quartz feldspar porphyry stock intruding older siliciclastic sediments.

During the 2021 - 2022 exploration program, Aztec completed a further combined 7,837 m of drilling over 37 drill holes comprised of a 26-hole 5,248.6 m track-mounted reverse circulation drill program and an 11-hole 2,588 m man-portable oriented core program.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper