Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127477 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
Seems that more bids have come in

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127476 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
OK, the sell off can end now. I got filled for more at $0.37

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127475 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
I see that out of 3.8 million volume, about 1.6 million on other platforms

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127474 by GoldnBoy
Gambler, you called it? Soon as I read your post I noticed most of the other platforms went more on the bid. Professional traders probably shaking out weak hands??

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127473 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
biggest net sellers today are Scotia and CIBC. Looks like retail traders are getting scared. Could be at or near a bottom here at .35

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127471 by GoldnBoy
JimB, good points. I just bought some more. Here is current depth

Attachments:

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127470 by JimB
JimB replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
Yes, Kaiser seems to have an agenda. Another suggestion, in addition to wanting help those involved in a PP, is that he is a strong supporter of FPX Nickel Corp, which he mentions about three times. Anyway, he may pay a price in credibility for this going forward. I think a further rebuttal by him will be met with skepticism.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127467 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
Off to a better start. The company did a rebuttal news release. I wonder if Kaiser just helping out brokerage firms trying to get a better price on a potential financing.

2022-04-04 07:23 ET - News Release

Mr. John Gomez reports

INOMIN SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Inomin Mines Inc. is responding to misleading comments and statements made by newsletter writer John Kaiser, publisher of Kaiser Research Online. In Mr. Kaiser's blog and podcast of March 31, he made a number of inaccurate and misleading remarks about the company's March 29 announcement reporting drill results from Inomin's Beaver critical minerals property discovery. Mr. Kaiser's remarks contributed to a sell-off in the company's shares, with the stock closing down 29.5 per cent on March 31.

A few of Mr. Kaiser's false and misleading remarks are as follows.

Mr. Kaiser implied the company used the wrong analytical technique for the samples and off-the-cuff stated what the grades should actually be.

Fact of the matter

Inomin consulted with SGS Laboratory professionals prior to submitting samples for analysis. SGS's best recommendation was to utilize a mild sodium peroxide digestion to deal with the issue of analyzing for silicate nickel, as stated in the company's news release.

Mr. Kaiser stated the company presented assay results in parts per million instead of percentage to confuse investors.

Fact of the matter

Reporting assay results in ppm is a common, standard reporting practice. The company also reported select better grades in percentage in the title and first paragraph of news release. Stating the company intended to confuse investors is false.

Mr. Kaiser inferred that magnesium cannot be extracted from ultramafic rocks containing the mineral serpentine.

Fact of the matter

Quebec-based Alliance Magnesium Inc. (AMI) and Marubeni Metals and Minerals Canada Ltd. are planning the mining and processing of serpentine ore as an environmentally friendly source for magnesium at their Danville metallurgical site. The magnesium plant currently under construction will process 100 million tons of serpentine rock, the raw material that AMI will use in its production.

Mr. Kaiser suggested the company paid UBC (University of British Columbia) to analyze its samples to participate in the university's carbon sequestration program.

Fact of the matter

Inomin did not pay UBC for analysis of the company's samples. Furthermore, UBC specifically requested the company submit magnesium-rich samples.

Mr. Kaiser criticized Inomin's reference to magnesium, nickel and chromium as critical minerals.

Fact of the matter

A critical material is generally defined as a raw material of great economic importance with high risks of supply constraints. Magnesium, nickel and chromium are among the list of critical minerals for Canada and the United States.

Inomin stands by its discovery announcement of March 29, 2022. The company believes it has the opportunity to delineate significant resources of critical minerals of which magnesium is currently the most valuable, having increased approximately 400 per cent in the past 12 months.

For large-scale mining projects, infrastructure is key. At the Beaver project, the land is flat lying, meaning that drilling and exploration activity can occur year-round without the need of helicopters, air support or boats. There is a nearby paved highway, all-season forestry roads, major power lines and nearby active rail lines. Local mining services and infrastructure are available at the nearby city of Williams Lake.

Inomin is planning a next phase exploration program at Beaver-Lynx to build on the company's fall 2021 drill discovery. Subject to financing, the company expects to complete a substantial drilling program to determine the extent of mineralization at Beaver, as well as continue to define drill targets for the nearby Lynx property.

Inomin Mines director, L. John Peters, PGeo, a qualified person as defined by National Instrument 43-101, has reviewed and approved the technical information in this news release.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127464 by ron
ron replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
at the 17.50 mark,

kaiser is saying it's a misleading way of presenting a discovery...looks like a pump and dump hijack...wow...

where do we go from here monday ?

More
2 years 3 weeks ago - 2 years 3 weeks ago #127463 by ron
ron replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE

DearJohn wrote: I got lucky. Sold some at .50 and bought back at .40

Good trade DearJohn,i'm a bad trader,thought of selling at $0.65,but if the stock goes at $0.99,you might have some regrets afterwards.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by ron.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127462 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
I got lucky. Sold some at .50 and bought back at .40

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #127460 by GoldnBoy
Lynnsa, I agree. I got a bid in at .38. Here is depth

Attachments:

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper