Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE

More
2 years 1 week ago #127537 by ron
ron replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
Surprised the share price isn't holding at $0.40 at least,the shorts have been taking control as RonS mentioned.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 week ago #127534 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
We see some consolidation for some time. This looks good fro MINE
Attachments:

More
2 years 1 week ago - 2 years 1 week ago #127533 by ron

alexgreat wrote: Nice move on the news today

Can't seem to cross $0.35,guess the private placement will be around $0.30 !!!
Last Edit: 2 years 1 week ago by ron.

More
2 years 1 week ago #127532 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
This is Elon Musk at the Berlin Gigafactory opening on March 22.

Listen to the 12 minute mark, he answers a question about using graphene in batteries
and mentions there is an interesting potential for magnesium. Have to use materials that are abundant. "Can scale to global volumes using iron phosphate and manganese cathode".

More
2 years 1 week ago #127531 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
Here is the news , last trade at 35

2022-04-11 06:31 ET - News Release

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - April 11, 2022) - Inomin Mines Inc. (TSXV: MINE), ("Inomin", "MINE" or the "Company") is pleased to announce previously unreported significant magnesium (Mg) grades from historical 2014 drilling on the Beaver property. Highlights include BN14-23 which reported 100.6 meters (m) at an average grade of 21.5% Mg with 0.14% Ni (nickel). These holes were drilled in the Skelton and Ring zones - not drill tested by Inomin in the 2021 drilling campaign - as well as the North Lobe zone. The historic results, combined with the newly released 2021 drill results, demonstrate that high-grade magnesium mineralization is widespread at Beaver. The 2014 drill core is on the property and additional sampling will be completed on these holes during the upcoming 2022 field season.
Table 1: Notable Mineralization from Historic Drilling

John Gomez, president of MINE, states, "These unreported, high-grade, magnesium results from drilling by a previous operator, plus the Company's 2021 drill results, confirms Beaver's potential for hosting, in addition to large volumes of nickel, extensive high-grade magnesium. We are in the unique position of having high-grade magnesium and potentially a lot of it - a great combination."

Inomin's inaugural 2021 drilling program encountered significantly greater magnesium than past drill programs. Exploration results include the longest mineralized hole ever drilled at Beaver, and the first-ever drilling in the Spur zone. At Spur drill-hole B21-02 intersected 252.1 metres grading 20.6% magnesium and 0.16% nickel. Drill-hole B21-03 - located approximately 600 metres south - returned 175.26 m grading 21.0% magnesium and 0.17 nickel, starting just 9.14 m from surface.

Magnesium and nickel prices have tripled and quadrupled respectively since the 2014 drilling programs at Beaver. Furthermore, Canada's 2022 budget, released last week, has earmarked $3.8 billion to implement the country's first critical minerals strategy, to ramp-up the extraction and processing of key minerals, including nickel, lithium, cobalt, and magnesium.

Cannot view this image? Visit: orders.newsfilecorp.com/files/3069/11989...f140948e2a6d_001.jpg

Figure 1: Beaver Property Historic and Current Drillhole Locations

To view an enhanced version of Figure 1, please visit:
orders.newsfilecorp.com/files/3069/11989...948e2a6d_001full.jpg

Laboratory Analysis of Samples

Although the 2014 drill program and results were not completed by Inomin, L. John Peters, P.Geo., a qualified person as defined by NI43-101, was the QP and supervisor for the 2014 drilling completed on Beaver by the previous operator.

Analytical processing of the core samples for the reported grades from 2014 drill core was completed by ALS Laboratory located at 2103 Dollarton Hwy, North Vancouver, BC. Preparation methods (ALS code: SCR-41) involved drying and crushing the sample, then dry-sieving using a 180 micron (Tyler 80 mesh) screen. Analyses (ALS code: Ni-ICP05) was chosen for the selective decomposition of nickel sulphide to discriminate the nickel between the sulphides and the silicates. A solution mixture of 10% ammonium citrate and 35% hydrogen peroxide was used to leach the samples. Hydrogen peroxide, a strong oxidizing agent, oxidizes Ni sulphide to sulphate and releases Ni sulphide into the solution. Nickel in oxide and metallic forms are not leached if the leach time does not exceed a few hours at ambient temperature. Total digestion time was 2 hours. Final analysis was completed using Inductively Coupled Plasma - Atomic Emission Spectroscopy (ICP-AES).

More
2 years 1 week ago #127530 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
Nice move on the news today

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127529 by ron
Found this,

Rebuttal To John Kaiser's Podcast On Inomin

This post is a follow up to our previous one titled "Two Stocks Set To Continue Their Massive Runs".  We are very bullish on First Helium Inc. (FHELF) (HELI.V) with a $2.00 fair value price and Inomin Mines Inc. (MINE.V) with a $1.40 fair value price. This update will focus purely on MINE after a podcast from mining industry veteran John Kaiser caused downward pressure on the stock on Friday. If you like our picks you can also follow this blog by clicking the follow button on the top of the left hand panel. We have 83 followers so far on here. We are up to 998 followers on our ValueTrades blog despite not giving out a lot of alerts, a fact that we think is indicative of a successful, diligent and prudent stock picking history. You can also follow us on Twitter @StockTradePicks.

nasdaqnewsreports.blogspot.com/2022/04/r...t-on-inomen.html?m=1

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #127528 by ron
Is there a geologist in the room,who's telling the truth,Kaiser or Gomez ?

Starting at the 18.04 min mark

Hoss,where are you...LOL...?
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by ron.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #127518 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE

Yes good bids at 30. Looks like most of the weak hands are out
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by GoldnBoy. Reason: forgot depth

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127517 by ron
Slowly going up,just saw 200k on the bid at $0.30 !!!

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #127513 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE

Bids are looking better
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by GoldnBoy.

More
2 years 2 weeks ago #127512 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Inomin Mines TSXV:MINE
No good indication on the chart for support. We will have to wait and see. Will today finally be an up day?? Plus 2 cents at the moment

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper