Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF

More
2 years 6 months ago #126870 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF
The video interview released today with President Rowland Howe is very good too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #126869 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF
Great news, just out

ST. JOHN’S, Newfoundland and Labrador, Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atlas Salt(the “Company” or “Atlas” - TSXV: SALT) is pleased to report that as its Great Atlantic Feasibility Study accelerates into a new phase, seismic data for the project has favorably impacted the strategy for upcoming drilling which will help determine mining methodology.

Highlights:

Based on seismic information for the homogeneous and high-grade Great Atlantic deposit, the drill program will step out 500 meters toward the deep water port from the existing northernmost hole (CC-4) drilled by the Company which returned 335.3 meters grading 96.8% salt starting only 190 meters downhole. The top 125 meters of that intercept graded 98% salt (NI-43-101 Apex Resource Estimate Report, 2016). The new step-out hole will be collared approximately 3.5 km from the port in an area where seismic data suggests that the deposit thickens;
One of the key issues being addressed by the Feasibility Study is whether the deposit can be accessed via an inclined ramp or a vertical shaft. Ramp access is anticipated to require less capital and operating costs while providing infrastructure efficiencies. Upcoming drilling will assist with this determination;
Full permitting has been received from the Newfoundland and Labrador Government for the Atlas drill program designed to acquire geotechnical data and further delineate the deposit.

Mr. Rowland Howe, President of Atlas, commented: “Having managed Goderich into the largest underground salt mine in the world, and after six months of guiding this project, I’m more confident than ever in describing Great Atlantic as a very advantaged asset. This deposit has all the right attributes, including the necessary infrastructure surrounding it, in one of the best locations in the world for mining.

“We envision an environmentally friendly ‘salt factory’ with straightforward, chemical-free processing using state-of-the-art technology given the apparent predictable homogeneous nature of this deposit,” Mr. Howe continued. “The core from the northernmost hole is exceptional in grade and consistency and we look forward to following up on this result shortly.

“We are into a very active period for Atlas Salt with plenty of news flow this quarter. Security of supply issues in the large eastern North America road salt market highlight the importance of Great Atlantic, strategically located in the middle of this market.”

More
2 years 6 months ago #126868 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF
Looks to me that we need to break the last high around $1.00
Attachments:

More
2 years 6 months ago #126867 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF
Up another couple points, looking good. Is a break out coming

More
2 years 6 months ago #126862 by JunglistGuy
JunglistGuy replied the topic: Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF
I got a good position too. Anyone hear anything on drilling to start or 43-101 progress

More
2 years 6 months ago #126860 by lynnsa10
DJ good find

• GoldnBoy
  • GoldnBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 6 months ago #126859 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF
Nice move in the stock today. Here is depth
Attachments:

More
2 years 6 months ago #126858 by DearJohn
DearJohn replied the topic: Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF
I am in with a good position. Saw this on Vulcan news today. Good chunk of stock tied up

Vulcan Minerals is a precious and base metals exploration company based in St. John’s Newfoundland. The company has strategic land positions in multiple active Newfoundland gold exploration and development belts. It also holds approximately 38% of the shares in Atlas Salt Inc. (TSXV: SALT) (formerly Red Moon Resources Inc.). Atlas Salt Inc. is the new name for Red Moon Resources Inc. which commenced trading under the new stock symbol SALT on September 1st. Atlas Salt is an industrial minerals company that is carrying out a feasibility analysis on its Great Atlantic Salt deposit. It also produces gypsum from its Ace Mine and owns the mineral rights to the Fischell’s Brook salt dome and other strategic salt claims. These Atlas’s projects are in western Newfoundland.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lynnsa10

More
2 years 6 months ago #126854 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF
This looks real interesting. I got a good position

More
2 years 6 months ago #126852 by lynnsa10
I think everyone should watch this video. I loaded up on the SALT even though I try to avoid in the diet LOL

More
2 years 6 months ago #126851 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF
GB, great idea to start this, I bought a good position and think this is a pretty low risk play

Good snap shot with this
Attachments:

• GoldnBoy
  • GoldnBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
2 years 6 months ago #126850 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy created the topic: Atlas Salt TSXV:SALT OTC:REMRF
Started this with a bit of info from Ron's newsletter

Atlas Salt has a unique project on the west coast of Newfoundland. Strategically located, the Great Atlantic Salt Project can serve significant North American demand and is uniquely positioned to capture market share from overseas countries with higher shipping costs.

It is a massive salt deposit near a major coastal port in NFLD with access to Eastern North America. It was already advanced privately and has a 880 million tonne 43-101 resource at 96.9% NaCI, using 95% cut off. The total resources is massive that varies in thickness between 200 and 250 meters. What is most important to understand is there is no risk with grade, metallurgy, strip ratios, processing and mining methods like mining other metals or materials. A processing plant is not required, you simply scoop material out of the deposit with a salt processor and ship to port. It is more like a salt factory than a mine.

Rowland Howe, President & Director is a chartered Engineer with an impressive background in the salt industry. He was with North American Salt since the beginning that later became Compass and went public in 2003. Rowland was Mine General Manager at Goderich in Ontario from 1995-2011 where he led the expansion of the operation to the largest and most productive salt mine in North America. Following this, he was Director of Strategic Projects for Compass Minerals (NYSE: CMP) through 2016. He is currently President of the Goderich Port Management Corporation.

Highlights:

Strong management team with lots of experience in salt and NFLD;

Salt deposit is close to sea port, greatly improving economics;

High grade deposit, at 96.9% NaCI;

Large resource with many decades of supply;

Location location, location – can offset oversea imports;

Feasibility started to move into production;

Planned spin out of their Fischell's Brook Salt dome (renewable energy storage).

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper