Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
6 years 5 months ago #119580 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
looking back a year ago the volume was poor for roughly 20,000 shares traded per day. fast forward to today and there is roughly 150,000 traded today on average.

higher volume, new properties,
plus the sell off, along with tax loss season, this one is going to go up once again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #119579 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
I think it has been a good time to buy for the last several weeks

More
6 years 5 months ago #119578 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
The next 2 weeks may be the time to Buy.

More
6 years 5 months ago #119576 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is market depth, about 350,000 bidding and very little offered for sale

Attachments:

More
6 years 5 months ago #119574 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

jdate639 wrote: Funny!

The price of the stock right now ~ $0.12-$0.13 is at the same price it was in December of last year despite the fact gold was discovered this year.

most of the quality junior resource stocks remain in the bargain bin. In my experience, the best time to buy a junior resource stock is when you feel terrible doing so

www.kitco.com/commentaries/2017-12-01/Th...t-in-the-Market.html

• jdate639
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago #119573 by jdate639
jdate639 replied the topic: zonte metals
Funny!

The price of the stock right now ~ $0.12-$0.13 is at the same price it was in December of last year despite the fact gold was discovered this year.

More
6 years 5 months ago #119570 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
Same song, new dance. Every year we see tax loss selling this time of year in stocks already down and it knocks them down further, so different stocks each year but same dance.

As Lynnsa said they are all different because we don't know how many shareholders will take a tax loss or how many shares they have. A lot of them buy back in the New Year. I added to my position with some of my QMC profits and will add more on any dips.

Next year I will be taking some profits in ZON to buy some different cheap stock.

Keep your head up folks, it won't last much longer before tax loss sellers are buying XMAS gifts with their funds and those that did not buy down here will wish they had.

More
6 years 5 months ago #119566 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

lynnsa10 wrote: Nobody knows how far a stock will drop or high it will go. I buy several times on the way down and sell several times on the way up. Sometimes I get very close to the tops and bottoms, other times not.

Discipline of a trading strategy probably works better than what stocks you pick. Lady luck sometimes helps to!!!!!

Most years we see the bottom in the Gold miners in December and they all don't bottom the same day, but this is the time to be a buyer

well said lynnsa10.

More
6 years 5 months ago #119563 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Nobody knows how far a stock will drop or high it will go. I buy several times on the way down and sell several times on the way up. Sometimes I get very close to the tops and bottoms, other times not.

Discipline of a trading strategy probably works better than what stocks you pick. Lady luck sometimes helps to!!!!!

Most years we see the bottom in the Gold miners in December and they all don't bottom the same day, but this is the time to be a buyer

• jdate639
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago #119561 by jdate639
Terry said for the drill in the Newfoundland Wings property, they are well funded. Read the press release. They also are well funded for the magnetic survey on the new property. There is no real cost associated with Colombia.

For the next 3-4 months, they wouldnt need to raise anything. For work starting in Yukon again, yes, maybe. But if the Columbia thing can be settled for even a fraction of what is owned Zonte, they wont be any need for fundraising.

the TSX has been down and most stocks in it. This is just a bad week. If you have faith in Zonte, this is the time to buy.

Be greedy when others are being stingy.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 5 months ago #119560 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
My view is i think no one is buying even insiders cause it will get cheaper. Like u said 3 properties. That are going yo need money to start or keep going the drill programs. Raising funds is next. They have to. If you want to buy, why buy now. I have wanr to biy since that first day of the sell off. Not going to do it now, cause it has gotten lower. Dont catch a fallen knife, wait till it has landed then pick it up.

• jdate639
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 5 months ago #119559 by jdate639
The fundamentals of the company have not changed at all.

The company is not bleeding money.

The company had no debt.

The company has 4 properties that it can exact gold/copper from.

Zonte is currently worth $5.6M with a $0.13/share price. So each property is being valued at $1.4M (if they are all valued the same) Even after they discovered gold at the Two Four target.

I think it is fair to say that the value you are getting from Zonte is a lot.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper