Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

zonte metals

More
5 years 8 months ago #120922 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

Pasta wrote: I don't see anyone backing up a truck.
very little trading over the last 8 months or so, hopefully this will change soon

maybe not now, but have the impression that zonte will print a new high in 2018 and it could be much more than $1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• flynn
  • flynn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 8 months ago #120921 by flynn
flynn replied the topic: zonte metals
the truck has been back up for a long time, maybe the dock is very far away.

More
5 years 8 months ago #120920 by Pasta
Pasta replied the topic: zonte metals
I don't see anyone backing up a truck.
very little trading over the last 8 months or so, hopefully this will change soon

More
5 years 8 months ago #120919 by ron

flynn wrote: "back up the truck" is a very strong statement.
what phase in the project might trigger the beep beep sound if the truck backing up? news on drill program, drill results, major investor/partner.

my favourite line,

"After seeing this all for myself and going over all the geology and data with Terry Christopher, I
am convinced this will be a major discovery."

More
5 years 8 months ago #120918 by Gambler
Gambler replied the topic: zonte metals
flynn, good question, you never know at what point or news the markets starts to move.

I think it will move before drilling or at latest when drilling starts, but it might be 25 cents or higher before it gets going??

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 8 months ago #120917 by flynn
"back up the truck" is a very strong statement.
what phase in the project might trigger the beep beep sound if the truck backing up? news on drill program, drill results, major investor/partner.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #120916 by ron

RonS wrote: Great visit at Cross Hills and was very surprised at what I seen.

Lot of news on the way.

i like your expression RonS,....back up the truck....
Hoss,what are your clouds telling you ?

Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by ron.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #120914 by RonS
RonS replied the topic: zonte metals
Great visit at Cross Hills and was very surprised at what I seen.

Lot of news on the way.

This discovery should prove to be large when the drills turn. Property is very large and could actually have a number of deposits. Road access and power runs through the project Zonte just figured out the big picture geology of this in past 2 weeks as the project and zones are quite large and it required a lot of hard work on the ground

It is now very easy to see how big this is and why it was missed in the past. I sent a brief update out today.

The company is focused here because the potential is much larger than the Yukon and Wings so it is a priority. In Columbia, things are still progressing along in Zonte's favor. Costs are way cheaper than the Yukon and NFLD government refunds 50% of drilling costs.

The pic below is an example of a magnetite vein on top of the Dunns Mountain anomaly. The colour does not show well in this picture, but the vein is about as wide as the pen on on each side - what looks blueish in colour is actually green, indicating copper.

With IOGC systems you have the main breccia ore body down deep with mineral pulses creating veins above it and above the veins the disseminated mineralization. It is very rare to find the veining exposed as indicated below - most cases they are buried and you find the disseminated at best. Most anomalies in these systems are often blind or drilled in very little more than alteration. At the Cross Hills project copper mineralization is found at surface and at Dunns Mountain as veining throughout the area.

Attachments:
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by RonS. Reason: grammer

More
5 years 8 months ago #120911 by ron

flynn wrote: i have been invested here for a long time. i remember when the focus was on wings, thats when i bought in. just before the 2 for 1. then the focus was columbia, then the focus was yukon. now the foucs is on cross hills.
hopefully i stay around long enough to have at least one of these projects finished.

those who want to follow zonte can do it here also,can't wait for Ron's next report from newfoundland.

ceo.ca/zon

More
5 years 8 months ago #120908 by ron

Iwtfu005 wrote:

flynn wrote: i have been invested here for a long time. i remember when the focus was on wings, thats when i bought in. just before the 2 for 1. then the focus was columbia, then the focus was yukon. now the foucs is on cross hills.
hopefully i stay around long enough to have at least one of these projects finished.

I feel for you Flynn but trust me you want Terry working on cross Hills. It's the best chance to get a home run right now.

Everything is happening in NFLD.

finally the SIC results won't have a big influence on zonte.

• Iwtfu005
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 8 months ago #120905 by Iwtfu005
Iwtfu005 replied the topic: zonte metals

I feel for you Flynn but trust me you want Terry working on cross Hills. It's the best chance to get a home run right now.

Everything is happening in NFLD.

• flynn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
5 years 8 months ago #120904 by flynn
i have been invested here for a long time. i remember when the focus was on wings, thats when i bought in. just before the 2 for 1. then the focus was columbia, then the focus was yukon. now the foucs is on cross hills.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper