Zonte Video - February 19, 2024

Zonte Aug. 10, 2023 Video

New subscribers, setup your Login ( Menu-Login)

Subscriptions

Performance 2009 to 2023 (compound annual)

performance2009 2023Small

zonte metals

More
3 years 8 months ago #125336 by ron
ron replied the topic: zonte metals

lynnsa10 wrote: Thanks Hoss, I bought more down at 23 cents and have a bid in at .275

Blackrock is halted, been a long time since you posted a cloud chart on that one. You still own it?

Going up today lynnsa10,
go zonte go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125335 by lynnsa10
lynnsa10 replied the topic: zonte metals
Thanks Hoss, I bought more down at 23 cents and have a bid in at .275

Blackrock is halted, been a long time since you posted a cloud chart on that one. You still own it?

More
3 years 8 months ago #125331 by Hoss
Hoss replied the topic: zonte metals
The weekly cloud chart has turned bullish with a break out, but just barley. In a case like this, I usually wait another week for confirmation, that the stock is still above the cloud. I might start buying later in the week though.

Attachments:

More
3 years 8 months ago #125323 by ron
Didn't sell a single share since 2012,they're all a core position,trade other stocks,but not zonte,we never know what news could spike the share price at any day,btw,we could have a news release next week,from wings point or cross hills ?

More
3 years 8 months ago #125318 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
I have been in this stock a long time as well. I have sold some times on spikes and bought on dips. Couple months back or so bought some around 20.
Here is current depth

Attachments:

More
3 years 8 months ago #125316 by ron
Boring day,no volume today.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125315 by agilebill
agilebill replied the topic: zonte metals
Yep, Tonyk I am one of those with a similar story. Sandstorm is my other pony. I have a small position in 6 wave. Averaging really works for me.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125314 by tonyk
tonyk replied the topic: zonte metals
Sorry Hoss for the delay, had to step out. I have been buying these dips and waiting for the sucker to run. One gets himself into a situation that you are over weighted on a stock that you LOVE so much that you miss other opportunities. I have been in this stock since 2007, I think, bought my first jag at .50, road the wave to over a dollar, loved the story then, and then road it down to an eventual 7 cents ish, I am sure there are others on this board with a similar story, or you were all smarter than me. Since then I have accumulated at lows over time, waiting for the drill to prove up, which it has on many occasions, but we seem to get beat up and picked on, even when the news is great. I'm sitting with an average price in the low 20's if you average from all purchased within my various accounts. I will continue to stab at it , at these lower levels as cash is freed up. We got the right Horse and Jockey, just the spectators don't no either one of them, as of yet, but once they do, I am preparing to jump in further, in the meantime, try to make a few bucks on other of Struthers(the trainer) picks. Thanks to all for all your thoughts and insights, we have a great board here. Now we wait for the prize to be collected, with Terry Christopher and crew in the Winners circle!!!

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #125313 by ron
Thanks GoldnBoy,have a small 1k at $0.295 on the bid.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by ron.

More
3 years 8 months ago #125312 by GoldnBoy
GoldnBoy replied the topic: zonte metals
Here is depth, plus other platforms bidding for about 12k at 0.29. They are probably short again or still

Attachments:

More
3 years 8 months ago #125311 by alexgreat
alexgreat replied the topic: zonte metals
"rocket fuel" 25 to 31 in a few days, maybe the fuse is lit??

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #125310 by ron
Hoss,have to admit that i never really understood all those technical charts,thought the breakout would have been the last high at $0.41 in 2018 ?
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by ron.

Moderators: RonS
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
© 2019 Playstocks.net. All Rights Reserved. Designed By JoomShaper